What's new

Need Help Pricing JBL Items (1 Viewer)

Jonathan Howard

Auditioning
Hello HTF,

Well I've got the following JBL Items and I can't find them for sale anywhere online with the exception of a few items.

What would you guys price these at if I'm looking for a fair sale? Also, what would you pay for them if you were going to buy them?

jbl 2405h x2
jbl 2213h x1

jbl 2235h x2
jbl 2344 Horn x2

The later two were going to be for making a pair of jbl 4430's but I don't have the time or will to do it my self.

I'm not used to selling these kind of things online so I would also like to ask where would be good places to list them?
Ebay is already on my mind but I would like to try forums and classifields first. Los Angeles Craigslist will be the first.

Thanks for your help, and Lastly is anyone interested :P

-Jon

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I know what everything is...that you have.The butt-horns aren't exactly rare. If yours are perfect, people pay good money for them. But people wanting them isn't exactly a daily occurrence.

Jonathan Howard

Auditioning
Interesting, People seem to be watching the listing I shared in the last post. I think I'll sell them for a fair bit less just to get rid of them. $120 each?

^Haha, Most definately.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks