What's new

It's starting! Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals Already Announced (1 Viewer)

Kevin Collins

Former owner, from the first state with COVID-19
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Collins

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I have to nip this in the bud before we get too far into BF season. . .there is no 'e' in "lightning."

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I really love when the Amazon deals start getting announced...I just put them in my calendar and make sure to be around a computer when I need to be. Last year was a bonanza of good stuff!

Cowboy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert
Does Warner Archive ever have any real deals on Black Friday?

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I don't remember any specific BF specials on the day, but they were running multi-week specials after Thanksgiving thru Christmas, including a 5-for- 50

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Sam's Club will have a selection of recent animated blu's for $8.98 each. The ad I saw included Turbo, The Croods, and Monsters University, along with about five others.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Walmart's Black Friday ad seems to show the cover of The Wolverine (2013) among their $3.96 BR's. I assume this must be a mistake, since the movie isn't scheduled to be released until 12/3.

Must be someone in the art dept confused that with the more likely X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
TSC...has anybody seen their ad yet ?? Im hoping for a gun safe at an awesome price.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
The local TSC knows me by name. That is what happens when you pick up 3 tons of softener salt/dog food/cat food/various small critter hay/litter/bedding/chicken feed every 30-45 days.Going into winter, the dogs eat a combined 7 pounds of food a day, the cats eat around 5 pounds and the rabbits around 2 pounds. When I see an ad with a safe, I'll post it.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
If anybody lives around Alco stores. They have the 42" LG 720P plasma for $380($50 less than Amazon). Price is good as they started their BF deals early.

Kohl's will have an Apex 32" TV(unknown model) for $139.99(MSRP of $229.99) at the following times...Thurs. Nov 28th 8pm to Fri. Nov 29th 1pm(limited to stock on hand). Beats Pill will be $149.99 at the same time(stock on hand).

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
It's a bit of a disappointment the way Amazon is running Black Friday Week this year. In years past they would unveil a calendar for the entire week showing the lightning deals and even the prices they would be. This year they have only revealed the titles through the 26th and are keeping the prices hidden until the deals go live. Thus far there is nothing that I want that I don't already have. Of course once they reveal more, there might be something good. I was kind of hoping for a deal on The Wizard of Oz 3D.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
It's a bit of a disappointment the way Amazon is running Black Friday Week this year. In years past they would unveil a calendar for the entire week showing the lightning deals and even the prices they would be. This year they have only revealed the titles through the 26th and are keeping the prices hidden until the deals go live.
Agreed. Don't like the fact that they have made it much harder to plan purchases in advance.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Mark-P said:
It's a bit of a disappointment the way Amazon is running Black Friday Week this year. In years past they would unveil a calendar for the entire week showing the lightning deals and even the prices they would be. This year they have only revealed the titles through the 26th and are keeping the prices hidden until the deals go live. Thus far there is nothing that I want that I don't already have. Of course once they reveal more, there might be something good. I was kind of hoping for a deal on The Wizard of Oz 3D.
Agree... and it's now worse as they've apparently removed the poor excuse they had been using for a "calendar." If prices were listed I'm sure I'd purchase more but without knowing the prices in advance I just can't work up much excitement much less a desire to check back to see if a price is under my purchase limit.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Radioman970 said:
foxconnect is having a massive Black Friday sale. TV on DVD sets @ 5.99. SimpsonsMy Name is EarlFamily GuyETc...
I don't know whether to thank you or curse you for the money I just spent! :D
Dollhouse Season 2 [Blu-Ray] - $5.99It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 7 [Blu-Ray] - $5.99It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 [Blu-Ray] - $5.99Red Dawn (1984) [Blu-Ray] - $4.99It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Seasons 1 & 2 [DVD] - $5.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks