What's new

DVD Planet -- Twilight Zone $65 and Dick Van Dyke $47 Complete Series Bluray Deals (1 Viewer)

Cinescott

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
I ordered TZ last night for $65 shipped. I received a confirmation about an hour later, but the order status is showing backordered, 5-10 days. Not canceled, though, which is interesting. Card has been charged too.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deal changed around 2 am. Now everyone is waiting. TZ deal was posted first around 5:30 on another Movie forum and DvD around 8:30 so all in all they lasted a pretty long time. I don;t think either of these ever hit the Slick and FW sites which may mean the Bluray watchers got most of the orders and not the re-sellers.

Scott -- I'm assuming a pending/temp hold on your CC?

Suzanne.S

Second Unit
Real Name
Suzanne
I received my Dick Van Dyke Show set on Friday. Oddly, my order status hasn't changed on their website, it shows both Dick Van Dyke and Twilight Zone as Allocated. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

The outer box of my set was a little banged up, but for the price I really can't complain too much.

Mike*HTF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
I had a similar situation.But I did receive an email confirmation a day or so after ordering that contained a tracking number. My package arrived almost a week ago and yet even today my account on their website still shows "not shipped yet." Strange...

Cinescott

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
Just received my Twilight Zone shipping confirmation today, with a tracking number and new temp authorization on my card. Order status still shows backordered.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Just got my shipping notice for Dick Van Dyke, and at the right price!

Yay!! :dancing-banana-04:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks