What's new

GAME (1 of 3): Guess An Upcoming Twilight Time Release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

GUESS AN UPCOMING TWILIGHT TIME RELEASE

At the request of the HTF membership, Twilight Time has given us 3 exclusive, unannounced titles to reveal in three separate games.​
Each game will be run by an HTF member who I have entrusted to give very obscure clues -- probably far better than I could do myself.​
The idea is to keep each of these games running as long as possible. Thus, the hope is that this will be challenging for everyone involved.​
Here is how it will work. Read the rules carefully.​
1. Our guest Game Master will start with a clue about the upcoming Twilight Time Release. Each day one new clue will be posted.
2. Members can have ONE GUESS PER DAY and can ask ONE QUESTION PER DAY. Please keep discussion minimal. All we want to see are guesses and/or additional question.
3. ONE question will be picked per day day and answered. In addition, each day, a new clue will be provided.
Repeat Steps 2 and 3 each day until someone guesses correctly.
4. No questions will be answered on lead actor, genre or year of release. These questions make it too easy to guess. We want you guys to come up with creative questions.
ANYONE WHO POSTS MORE THAN ONE QUESTION OR ANSWER WILL HAVE THEIR POST REMOVED.
Our Thanks to Twilight Time for allowing us to play these games and providing us with exclusive announcements.
And Now...
..Introducing...
The Game Master of this Round....
Moe Dickstein (TED)

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
Hello everyone, here is your first clue:This film is set three decades prior to the year in which it was released.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
What decade was it originally released theatrically?
Hi Dana! See rule #4 above. I will allow, just this once, for you to ask an additional
question.

Please everyone, read the rules in the first post.

Ted is going to pick one question per day. So, there will probably be a long list of
questions in this thread with only one getting picked and answered each day.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
I'll probably be doing the new clue/question around Noon Pacific time every day. In addition to the question answered, I'll recap everything asked so you will all see what didn't get answered as well...

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Had we landed on the moon yet...based on the timeframe of the movie? (since that isn't exactly asking the year...at least we get a timeframe)

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
DayOfSoul said:
Is it Diner?
While Diner was released by MGM originally who have an arrangement with TT, productions from 1982 reside with Warner Bros., and we all know how they feel about licensing...Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks