Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Suspiria blu-ray from Synapse

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 of 23 Jeffrey Nelson

Jeffrey Nelson

Screenwriter

• 1,049 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted November 01 2013 - 09:22 AM

This is incredible news! If it's got correct colors and correct four-track stereo soundtrack, I'm in. As for extras, if they could somehow license and port over all the old Anchor Bay stuff from the three-disc edition, that would be fantastic. But I'd be happy with just proper A/V.

#22 of 23 EddieLarkin

EddieLarkin

Supporting Actor

• 576 posts
  • LocationHull, Yorkshire

Posted November 01 2013 - 09:31 AM

Most Synapse titles are carried by Amazon and other on-line retailers who ship overseas, as well.  There are only a few titles that are limited to direct-sale from Synapse themselves.

Yes, I should have said the vast majority of Synapse titles are normal retail products that can be found at all the usual places for U.K. importers: Amazon, importcds etc. It's only the Demons films that have been difficult for importers, because Synapse are only selling them through their site, and they do not provide international delivery. This is were Diabolik DVD comes in. Of course, no one knows right now if Suspiria will be a normal release or an expensive Synapse exclusive thing, but either way, having a friend in the U.S. buy it for you shouldn't be necessary.

#23 of 23 Derrick King

Derrick King

Second Unit

• 437 posts

Posted November 01 2013 - 10:44 PM

I hope they have also licensed OPERA. I prefer it over Suspiria, which didn't do much for me.

They might have OPERA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users