What's new

Soundbar and Reciever integration (1 Viewer)

opscaptain

Auditioning
Real Name
Reagan
So heres my issue,

I have a samsung 46inch LED smart tv, to go with that tv I have a samsung sound bar with wireless subwoofer. However I have an infinity csw-10 subwoofer that I want to use with it or instead of the wireless subwoofer. The subwoofer has a built in amp but needs to be passed through a receiver using RCA cables or a subwoofer out cable. How can I integrate the samsung sound bar with the infinity subwoofer using a receiver? is it even possible? I need this all integrated to use with 4 game systems that will be connected through HDMI cables.

thanks

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam

opscaptain

Auditioning
Real Name
Reagan
schan1269 said:
that would solve my issue, except for the fact that i have already tried that and i have issues with the subwoofer being slightly delayed in its sounds i also need the reciever anyways to connect the 4 game systems; so is there any way i can do this through a receiver

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
There is no point in including an AVR with a self-powered sound bar. None.

You could've bought a wired subwoofer soundbar instead of the wireless one.

opscaptain

Auditioning
Real Name
Reagan
schan1269 said:
There is no point in including an AVR with a self-powered sound bar. None.

You could've bought a wired subwoofer soundbar instead of the wireless one.
they were all given to me i did not purchase any of it

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Is this stuff re-gifted or "new"?

If new you can exchange/return and use the money for that Yamaha. 99.9999% of people will understand returning/exchanging something bought for something else that serves your needs better.

opscaptain

Auditioning
Real Name
Reagan
schan1269 said:
Is this stuff re-gifted or "new"?

If new you can exchange/return and use the money for that Yamaha. 99.9999% of people will understand returning/exchanging something bought for something else that serves your needs better.
-sigh- it was not re gifted my father gave it to me when I went to college; that being said it was not new when he gave it to me so no I cannot return it. Let me put my question this way. is there any way of syncing up the audio from this sub http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Jx1n0AZRsYP/p_108CSW10B/Infinity-CSW-10.html with this sound bar http://www.samsung.com/us/video/home-audio/HW-F450/ZA the audio lags when using an analog cable to the sub and a digital cable to the sound bar

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
eeehh news...bad news....good news...

So you can't return it.

No, there is no way to sync a wireless soundbar with additional subwoofers.

Good news is...

That 450 still carries a decent price used. You could probably sell it for $150...$125 to get it out of your way.

Add that into the Yamaha and a subwoofer(any subwoofer) and your goals are met with the 5port HDMI switch(doesn't have to be Vanco...I just recommend them cause they always work).

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
By the way...

I have a Boston Acoustics TVeee25(two of them) and I'd have to sell them if I wanted to do this as well. I bought them for guest bedrooms.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
By the way...the YSP-1400 was a hit at Cedia. And every mag(paper and web) that has reviewed it has called it the best one its price range(especially since it has Apple and Android apps to control it)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
No problem...so yeah that is my suggestion. Sell (or relocate to another TV?) this one. You were planning to spend money anyway. Time to start in another direction before you just spin your wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.