Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Grimm Season 3

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 of 55 NeilO

NeilO

Screenwriter

• 2,583 posts

Posted May 08 2014 - 05:20 PM

I like the new Grimm.  With Adalind trying to put together something that takes away a Grimm's powers, you know that Trubel will either need to step in with a powerless Nick or she will end up being the victim.

I can't believe it took Adalind so long to figure out that blood would open the book.  She should have known that off the top.

#42 of 55 Steve Berger

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor

• 954 posts

Posted May 08 2014 - 07:13 PM

I like the new Grimm.  With Adalind trying to put together something that takes away a Grimm's powers, ... a powerless Nick ..

Nick is still a cop with cop training and a gun - hardly "powerless".

#43 of 55 NeilO

NeilO

Screenwriter

• 2,583 posts

Posted May 17 2014 - 03:58 AM

Well, Nick no longer has his Grimm power, but as Steve says, he isn't completely powerless.  We'll have to see how he copes.  At least Truble is around to spot trouble.  

Lots of missed timing in the episode.  I actually thought there were going to be more cliffhangers than it turned out.  A nice finale and I am interested in seeing how things move on from here.

#44 of 55 David Weicker

David Weicker

Screenwriter

• 1,481 posts

Posted May 17 2014 - 02:21 PM

I kind of missed the humorous 'To Be Continued' card from the prior season.

Still I can't complain given all the humorous moments this whole season, from Adalind's reaction to the steps in her 'cure', to the tense family dinner, to the "I'm not crazy, unless you all are" look to the camera, to even this week's wedding dress scene.

I really love the humor they inject into this series.

#45 of 55 Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford

• 24,121 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted May 17 2014 - 06:28 PM

I felt joy in seeing Truble chop off the head of C. Thomas Howell.

• Stan likes this

Crawdaddy

Blu-ray Preorder Schedule

#46 of 55 Malcolm R

Malcolm R

Executive Producer

• 11,503 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted May 19 2014 - 12:18 PM

Hopefully the solution is for Nick to kill Adalind to get his power back. Or let Trubel go after her. She won't hesitate like Nick has on multiple occasions (and look where they are now).

I can't believe it took Adalind so long to figure out that blood would open the book.  She should have known that off the top.

She's definitely not the smartest Hexenbeist in the Wesen community.

The purpose of an education is to replace an empty mind with an open mind.

#47 of 55 spshultz

spshultz

Second Unit

• 287 posts

Posted May 20 2014 - 06:25 AM

I finally got around to watching the season finale and thought it was fantastic.  I can't wait to see what the have in store for next season.

And I have to agree with David above, I enjoy the humor they inject into the series.

And I know there are a lot of Wu haters but I wonder how they'll deal with him seeing that Wesen drawing.

#48 of 55 todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,854 posts

Posted May 20 2014 - 06:46 AM

I am glad that they made it through the wedding before things went downhill.   Would have been very cliche for the wedding to have been interrupted before they finished.   I also hope they don't drag out Nick not having his Grimm abilities.  Speaking of that.  I am not sure I like the idea of a Grimm being able to lose his powers that easily.  

Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#49 of 55 Dheiner

Dheiner

Gazoo

• 1,849 posts
  • Location'skonsen

Posted May 20 2014 - 01:20 PM

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE, let the solution be killing Adalind.  I will be happier to see that than I was when Joffrey was killed.

The Green Bay Packers
13-Time National Football League Champions: 1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1996, & 2010

#50 of 55 Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,025 posts

Posted May 20 2014 - 02:16 PM

I finally got around to watching the season finale and thought it was fantastic.  I can't wait to see what the have in store for next season.

And I have to agree with David above, I enjoy the humor they inject into the series.

And I know there are a lot of Wu haters but I wonder how they'll deal with him seeing that Wesen drawing.

Never noticed any specific Wu haters, but if there is a club, I'd love to join. He's as annoying as Captain "Sir" on Castle. Do the writers specifically go out of their way to create characters nobody likes?

Stan

#51 of 55 Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford

• 24,121 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted May 20 2014 - 02:54 PM

POPULAR

Never noticed any specific Wu haters, but if there is a club, I'd love to join. He's as annoying as Captain "Sir" on Castle. Do the writers specifically go out of their way to create characters nobody likes?

I like him!

• Dheiner, Bill Coolidge and David Weicker like this

Crawdaddy

Blu-ray Preorder Schedule

#52 of 55 Dheiner

Dheiner

Gazoo

• 1,849 posts
  • Location'skonsen

Posted May 20 2014 - 07:06 PM

Me too.

The Green Bay Packers
13-Time National Football League Champions: 1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1996, & 2010

#53 of 55 Yee-Ming

Yee-Ming

Producer

• 4,329 posts

Posted May 29 2014 - 07:01 AM

Nick is still a cop with cop training and a gun - hardly "powerless".

The other thing which they seem to have sort-of forgotten about in later episodes is Nick's enhanced powers after he got over the zombie thing from the season-opener.  They raised it in a few early S3 eps, but since then it's not been mentioned at all.

#54 of 55 Malcolm R

Malcolm R

Executive Producer

• 11,503 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted May 30 2014 - 10:33 AM

The other thing which they seem to have sort-of forgotten about in later episodes is Nick's enhanced powers after he got over the zombie thing from the season-opener.  They raised it in a few early S3 eps, but since then it's not been mentioned at all.

Yeah, they did make a big deal of showing him suffering some kind of after-effects at several points, but then just kind of dropped the whole subplot mid-season.

The purpose of an education is to replace an empty mind with an open mind.

#55 of 55 Scott-S

Scott-S

Test Subject

• 2,024 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Zion

Posted May 30 2014 - 12:07 PM

Thinking about Nicks new powers, I sort of hope that the spell the Hexen B*tch put on him to take away his "Grimm powers" actually only took away the ability for others to see he is a Grimm and he still has the strength and enhanced senses that got last year. I hope so. I hope they don't take away his powers for good (or even the entire next season).

Did I mention how much I hate the whole Hexen beast subplot!!!!!

-----
Scott

View My DVD Collection
Stop the on-screen Bugs!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users