What's new

Charlie's Angels complete....syndicated or network? (1 Viewer)

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
I tried the search feature and couldn't come up with anything. I remember the complete set being discussed but I don't remember specifics.

I went on Amazon last night to purchase it and one reviewer stated there were syndicated masters spread across S1-4 and that ALL of S5 was syndicated masters. Can anyone confirm this for me?I don't care how cheap the set is, if it's edited episodes I won't purchase it. If not, I don't care how cheaply the packaging is, I want it and I'll put the DVD's in protective cases.

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
The only episodes that are edited are the ones that originally aired as two-hour specials but were cut into 2-parts for syndication:

Angels In Paradise S2
Angels on Ice S2
Angels In Vegas S3
Terror on Skis S3
Love Boat Angels S4
From Street Models to Hawaiian Angels (aka Angel in Hiding/To See An Angel Die) S5

All the other episodes are complete. Hope this helps.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Kasey said:
The only episodes that are edited are the ones that originally aired as two-hour specials but were cut into 2-parts for syndication:

Angels In Paradise S2
Angels on Ice S2
Angels In Vegas S3
Terror on Skis S3
Love Boat Angels S4
From Street Models to Hawaiian Angels (aka Angel in Hiding/To See An Angel Die) S5

All the other episodes are complete. Hope this helps.
Kasey, yes, it helps tremendously. I started catching them in syndication a few years back on Universal HD and Sleuth and loved them. I can handle what little tampering there is if that's all. Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks