Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

PHE Press Release: INDIANA JONES saga will be available individually for the first time

Paramount

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 41,779 posts

Posted October 17 2013 - 09:11 PM

THE FIRST THREE FILMS IN THE LEGENDARY SAGA ARRIVE INDIVIDUALLY IN HIGH DEFINITION FOR THE FIRST TIME

image003.jpg

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS ON DIGITAL HD NOVEMBER 19, 2013 
AND ON BLU-RAY WITH A DIGITAL COPY DECEMBER 17, 2013

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (October 17, 2013) – For the first time ever, the first three films in the Indiana Jones saga will be available individually in high definition when they arrive on Digital HD November 19, 2013 and on Blu-ray with a digital copy available through iTunes December 17, 2013 from Lucasfilm Ltd. and Paramount Home Media Distribution.  Relive all your favorite moments from the greatest adventure of all time—from the deserts of Egypt to the jungles of South America—as everyone’s favorite archaeologist travels the globe thwarting evil villains to retrieve history’s most famous artifacts. 

Under the supervision of director Steven Spielberg and sound designer Ben Burtt, Raiders of the Lost Ark was painstakingly restored in 2012 with careful attention to preserving the original look, sound and feel of the iconic film.  Own this meticulously restored version of the cinematic classic that started it all, as well as previously remastered versions of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, each with pristine picture and sound in sparkling high definition. 2008’s Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will also be available on Digital HD and in a two-disc Blu-ray set with behind-the-scenes special features.

Disc Specifications:

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Raiders of the Lost Ark is presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 2.0 Dolby Digital, Portuguese 5.1 Dolby Digital, Portuguese 2.0 Dolby Digital and English, English SDH, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles.

The disc includes the following:

[*]Teaser Trailer (HD)
    [*]Theatrical Trailer (HD)
    [*]Re-Issue Trailer (HD)
    [*]Digital Copy (available via iTunes)
    [/list]

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 2.0 Dolby Digital, Portuguese 5.1 Dolby Digital, Portuguese 2.0 Dolby Digital and English, English SDH, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. The disc includes the following:

[*]Teaser Trailer (HD)
      [/list]

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 2.0 Dolby Digital, Portuguese 5.1 Dolby Digital, Portuguese 2.0 Dolby Digital and English, English SDH, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. The disc includes the following:

[*]Teaser Trailer (HD)
        [/list]

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 Dolby TrueHD, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital,  and English, English SDH, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. The two-disc set includes the following:

[*]The Return of a Legend Featurette  
          [*]Pre-Production Featurette  
          [*]Production Diary: Making Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
          [*]Pre-Visualization Sequences
          [*]Galleries
          [*]Theatrical Trailer #2 (HD)
          [*]Theatrical Trailer #3 (HD)
          [/list]

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 8 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 41,779 posts

Posted October 18 2013 - 09:44 AM

Added preorder links above for all three films

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#3 of 8 OFFLINE   Stephen_J_H

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie

• 4,169 posts
  • LocationNorth of the 49th

Posted October 18 2013 - 11:07 AM

Finally! Now I don't have to buy another copy of IJ&tKotCS.

"My opinion is that (a) anyone who actually works in a video store and does not understand letterboxing has given up on life, and (b) any customer who prefers to have the sides of a movie hacked off should not be licensed to operate a video player."-- Roger Ebert

#4 of 8 OFFLINE   Patrick Donahue

Patrick Donahue

Second Unit

• 389 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted October 18 2013 - 05:07 PM

I'm assuming these will feature UV copies and not just iTunes...

#5 of 8 OFFLINE   Cinescott

Cinescott

Supporting Actor

• 846 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted October 21 2013 - 05:30 AM

I hate this new policy of releasing digital HD a month before Blu-ray.

"There are two types of people in the world, my friend. Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

#6 of 8 OFFLINE   cineMANIAC

cineMANIAC

Screenwriter

• 1,975 posts
  • LocationNew York City/San Lorenzo, PR

Posted October 21 2013 - 08:57 AM

I hate this new policy of releasing digital HD a month before Blu-ray.

Speaking of things we hate, I hate having to wait more than the standard 3 months after theatrical release for a Blu-ray (Lone Ranger) and the fact that some countries outside of the US are getting first dibs.

RIP Roberto Gomez Bolanos.

#7 of 8 OFFLINE   Nelson Au

Nelson Au

Executive Producer

• 11,656 posts

Posted October 21 2013 - 11:44 AM

I wonder if they will do a 3D conversion next? The shooting darts and large rolling ball and the snakes! :)

#8 of 8 OFFLINE   Ejanss

Ejanss

Screenwriter

• 2,430 posts

Posted October 21 2013 - 12:46 PM

Oh, don't say that!   (Although I'd be in for one.)I'd already held out THIS LONG waiting for the chance to buy Raiders free of the other three insults.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users