Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

TCFHE Press Release: Burn Notice The Complete Series

Fox

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 38,921 posts

Posted October 14 2013 - 05:55 PM

Synopsis:
Featuring all seven seasons, the “Burn Notice” box set combines thrilling espionage action and wry humor with intricate plot twists and gripping suspense, showcasing one of the smartest, sexiest shows on television! After being mysteriously blacklisted from the intelligence community, former CIA operative Michael Westen must rely on his extraordinary skills to uncover the secrets behind his burn notice. As he gets closer to the truth, Michael and his hard-hitting team take on a deadly onslaught of crime lords, drug cartels, and international terrorist threats. Now, for the first time, own the complete collection and experience the full rush of“Burn Notice!”

“Burn Notice” The Complete Gift Set 
Street Date: December 17, 2013
Prebook Date: November 20, 2013
Screen Format: Widescreen 1.78:1
Audio: English Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English / French / Spanish
U.S. Rating: TV-NR
Closed Captioned: Yes

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

gallery_269895_23_10043.jpg Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders gallery_269895_23_1316.jpg Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

gallery_269895_23_773.jpg Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive gallery_269895_23_992.jpgClick Here for our complete DVD review archive

gallery_269895_23_7246.jpg Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule gallery_269895_23_3120.jpg Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 5 jcroy

jcroy

Supporting Actor

• 843 posts

Posted October 14 2013 - 06:45 PM

Too bad this isn't available as a bluray complete series set.

After the semi-debacle of the season 2 bluray of Burn Notice (ie. too many complaints about the picture quality), I suppose it's not too surprising that Fox discontinued any further bluray season sets for this show.

(On a huge tangent). I hope that when Bones finally ends its network run, Fox will release a complete series bluray set where they finally release seasons 1 to 3 on bluray.  (Seasons 4 to 8 of Bones have already been released on bluray).

Edited by jcroy, October 14 2013 - 06:55 PM.

#3 of 5 Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek

Screenwriter

• 1,984 posts

Posted October 14 2013 - 07:37 PM

Burn Notice's picture quality didn't start getting good until Season 4 (a sideeffect no doubt of shooting on super 16 for the first few years).

#4 of 5 Joseph Bolus

Joseph Bolus

Screenwriter

• 2,178 posts

Posted October 15 2013 - 04:26 AM

That's a *great price* for all seven seasons -- and I'm use to purchasing my TV sets on DVD, so I'm probably going to jump on this.

I'm a big fan of Bruce Campbell and Sharon Gless -- and they both do great jobs with their characters throughout the series.

Does anybody know if this set includes the Bruce Campbell "Fall of Sam Axe" movie?

*** EDIT ***

Just checked by clicking the link above, and Amazon is recommending purchasing "The Fall of Sam Axe" with the set so it's obviously not included. The current price of around $8.50 for the movie is not too bad, though ....

Edited by Joseph Bolus, October 15 2013 - 04:34 AM.

Joseph
---------------

#5 of 5 jcroy

jcroy

Supporting Actor

• 843 posts

Posted October 15 2013 - 06:08 AM

Does anybody know if this set includes the Bruce Campbell "Fall of Sam Axe" movie?

Good question.

I probably won't pick this up on the first day.  I'll wait until somebody else has purchased and reviewed this complete series set.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users