-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

TiVo Premiere, Wireless G adapter, + 3 Series 2s for sale

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino

Lead Actor

• 8,301 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted October 11 2013 - 12:17 PM

Next Tuesday my 4-tuner Premiere 4 arrives and I will no longer need my not-too-old 2-tuner model.  I also have 3 (or maybe 4) series 2s that have been gathering dust. (Don't ask)  If anyone needs an SD DVR for a home surveillance system or similar application, these could be just what you need.

All work.  I'm away from home at the moment, so I'll have to check for model numbers, remotes, etc on the Series 2s next week. 

The Premiere (TCD746320) with the TiVo-branded wireless G adapter and remote is $65 plus shipping.  (Sorry, no manual.  A buddy of mine spilled a beer on the during MFN a couple of years ago and I tossed it.  I have attached a PDF if you want to look it over. :-)) 

The Series 2 are $20 plus shipping.  All were working fine before they were wrapped in plastic and put in mothballs.  I'll test them before shipping, of course, and won't charge until they're packed and ready to go out the door.

I can accept payment by PayPal only.  Shipping will be by UPS with tracking numbers provided. 

Joe

#2 of 2 Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino

Lead Actor

• 8,301 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted November 11 2013 - 10:36 AM

UPDATE: 

The TiVo premiere is already activated, and you can take over my current month-to-month subscription for $12.99 a month instead of paying the usual single-TiVo rate of $14.99. No activation and no contract required for the buyer.  TiVo will simply transfer the unit to your new or existing account.  Offer is good through the end of November.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users