Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Oliver! - Where?

Twilight Time

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 of 45 OFFLINE   Rob_Ray

Rob_Ray

Screenwriter

• 1,651 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted November 11 2013 - 02:30 PM

I still haven't received my copy of Oliver!  If anyone has seen the Twilight Time transfer and cares to comment, please feel free

#42 of 45 OFFLINE   Richard Gallagher

Richard Gallagher

Producer

• 3,311 posts
  • LocationFishkill, NY

Posted November 11 2013 - 03:37 PM

I still haven't received my copy of Oliver!  If anyone has seen the Twilight Time transfer and cares to comment, please feel free

At least one HTF member received a copy on Saturday and wrote that it looks great. We haven't received a copy to review yet - maybe it will arrive tomorrow.

Rich Gallagher

#43 of 45 OFFLINE   JohnMor

JohnMor

Producer

• 3,721 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted November 11 2013 - 03:44 PM

I emailed SAE because I'd seen posts here and there that people had received their Oliver! and The Way We Were discs and my order still showed pending, even though I ordered immediately when the pre-orders went live.  I got a rather terse reply that there were hundreds of us in the queue and they were working as fast as they can.  I don't think they're going in order of order received, as I've seen posts from people who ordered theirs days after I did and they already shipped or have been received.

#44 of 45 OFFLINE   Charles Smith

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member

• 4,533 posts
  • LocationNor'east

Posted November 11 2013 - 03:57 PM

Mine shipped on the 7th, and the tracking reports it getting to my local PO early this morning.

#45 of 45 OFFLINE   Rob_Ray

Rob_Ray

Screenwriter

• 1,651 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted November 11 2013 - 04:00 PM

I emailed SAE because I'd seen posts here and there that people had received their Oliver! and The Way We Were discs and my order still showed pending, even though I ordered immediately when the pre-orders went live.  I got a rather terse reply that there were hundreds of us in the queue and they were working as fast as they can.  I don't think they're going in order of order received, as I've seen posts from people who ordered theirs days after I did and they already shipped or have been received.

This was my experience exactly, so I'm glad I'm not alone.  I was afraid my order had fallen through the cracks somehow.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Twilight Time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users