What's new

Vudu Offers HDX Starter Pack: Your choice of 5 Free HDX films (1 Viewer)

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
Vudu is now offering a choice of 5 free HDX films for free, just for signing up. You can choose from a list of 30 titles. After signing up, you can purchase 3 more films for only 5 dollars each, from an even longer list, with more new releases. A great deal if you ask me, and there are actually some great films on the free list this time.

http://www.vudu.com/account_promotion.html

Man on a LedgeSafeMission: Impossible – Ghost ProtocolFootloose (2011)Tropic ThunderStar TrekG.I. Joe: The Rise of CobraThere’s Something About MaryIndependence DayMan on FireConan the Barbarian (2011)AdaptationPunch Drunk LoveLast Action HeroDeath Race 2Mona Lisa SmileCold Light of DayHope FloatsSt. Elmo's FirePsycho (1998)Master & CommandeerLegends of the FallCrouching Tiger, Hidden DragonRadioSo I Married an Axe MurdererRudyLoserDarkman II: The Return of DurantThe Producers (2005)Rest Stop: Dead AheadRest Stop: Don't Look BackBlair Witch II: Book of ShadowsMortal Kombat: Legacy

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
Interestingly enough, most of those are the exact same titles being promotionally offered free by Target Ticket, for linking your UV up with their service.
Only in SD, and you get ten.
21 Grams
Alien
Blow
Cold Light of Day
Conspiracy Theory
Crocodile Dundee
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Ferngully: The Last Rainforest
Ghost
Hall Pass
Independence Day
Johnny English
Legends of the Fall
LEGO: The Adventures of Clutch Powers
Man On A Ledge
Mars Attacks!
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the world
Mona Lisa Smile
Office Space
Paranormal Activity
Radio
Rango
Rudy
Soul Survivors
Space Jam
Stir of Echoes
The Arrival
The Italian Job
The Producers
The Tale of Despereaux

VOD is starting to become the new HBO, back when that one had "Rudy" and "Radio" on six times a week. :P

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
Both those offers require that you set up an account and give them credit card information. Personally, I try to avoid having third parties keep my billing information whenever possible for security reasons.

-Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks