What's new

North To Alaska (1960) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

northtoalaskablu.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0); font-family: 'Merriweather Sans', sans-serif; line-height: 22px; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242);]Please Note: As we get closer to release date, FoxConnect will be offering an exclusive discount for HTF members on these Fox Classics.  It is their way of saying thank you for participating in the Vote Your Choice campaign.  There will be discounts on individual and grouped discs.  The discounts should exceed Amazon prices.  We encourage you to preorder from Amazon so that you may cancel that preorder should you prefer the FoxConnect discount.[/color]

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Lromero1396

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Leon Romero
Fox has detailed the technical specs for all of the December releases but this one. Interesting. I'm anxious to see the specs released since I'm hoping we get the original 4-track stereo in lossless as opposed to an unnecessary 5.1 retool.

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
You know, I'm actually very excited about this release. I have the Soul Media BD of this film, but there is something slightly off with the fps transfer. Seems there is a slight glitch, and hoping that the US Fox release will correct this.

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
jim_falconer said:
You know, I'm actually very excited about this release. I have the Soul Media BD of this film, but there is something slightly off with the fps transfer. Seems there is a slight glitch, and hoping that the US Fox release will correct this.
A lot of the Soul Media BDs are 1080i/50Hz. I have NTA as well but don't remember if it is 1080i/50Hz or not. Hellfighters is. In any event, it will be nice to have the new Fox North To Alaska in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks