What's new

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (1947) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

67409_large.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0); font-family: 'Merriweather Sans', sans-serif; line-height: 22px; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242);]Please Note: As we get closer to release date, FoxConnect will be offering an exclusive discount for HTF members on these Fox Classics.  It is their way of saying thank you for participating in the Vote Your Choice campaign.  There will be discounts on individual and grouped discs.  The discounts should exceed Amazon prices.  We encourage you to preorder from Amazon so that you may cancel that preorder should you prefer the FoxConnect discount.[/color]

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard--W

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard W
The Ghost and Mrs Muir is an awesome film. Just awesome. And I never use the word awesome.

ROclockCK

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
The word that comes to my mind is "sublime".

Herrmann considered this his best score, and I agree. At one point, I actually hoped Fox would let TT run with this one just so I'd be able to listen to that masterwork isolated. Mere wishful thinking from the home label?

I mean, both Fantastic Voyage and Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea will have ISTs, sooo... :rolleyes:

Richard--W

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard W
Sublime is descriptive of The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, yes, but it doesn't convey the magnitude of the achievement here. Awesome does.

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Dear Ronald ... I just went on FoxConnect, and could find nothing about up-coming releases. Is there something there, staring me in the face, that I'm missing? Many thanks ... Poder

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Dear Ronald ... I just went on FoxConnect, and could find nothing about up-coming releases. Is there something there, staring me in the face, that I'm missing? Many thanks ... Poder

Discounts will not be made available till we get closer to release date.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Lovely, lovely film. I voted for it repeatedly. Now if we can only convince them to release the TV series as well.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
My copy of 'The Ghost & Mrs. Muir' (from FoxConnect) should be here tomorrow (if package transit time is the similar to a previous part of my order). It shipped on the 20th but it has to cross the country.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one looks on Blu!! Great film!

Mark

Paul Rossen

Screenwriter
Beside the visual content I'm interested in how this one sounds as it contains perhaps Bernard Herrmann's most romantic score.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I learned from FoxConnect (after a telephone call) that my copy of 'The Ghost & Mrs. Muir' did NOT ship on the 20th (despite receiving an email stating such). FoxConnect says it will ship tomorrow, Nov 27th. I probably won't have it until Monday the 2nd or Tuesday the 3rd.

So much for getting it early!

Mark

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Steve...O said:
Did the HTF special code ever materialize?
I do not know, but I don't think so. FoxConnect did run a 50% off sale a few weeks ago and that's when I ordered 'The Ghost & Mrs. Muir' at a very very low price!

Mark

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Mark Booth said:
I learned from FoxConnect (after a telephone call) that my copy of 'The Ghost & Mrs. Muir' did NOT ship on the 20th (despite receiving an email stating such). FoxConnect says it will ship tomorrow, Nov 27th. I probably won't have it until Monday the 2nd or Tuesday the 3rd.

So much for getting it early!

Mark
Figures. Oh well. It's something to look forward to in early December. My guess is I'm in the same boat since my tracking numbers don't bring anything up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks