Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

New Big Screen

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   reddot556

reddot556

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted October 05 2013 - 08:39 AM

I will be moving to a new state soon. Next spring when i complete my new home and move in i will be looking for a 80" + TV..I am currently viewing a mitsubishi 75" laser vue..(my son in law gets that)..I also have a 60" samsung (new) in my bedroom.. I really like the picture on the Samsung..What is or will be available in the spring in the 80+" range that wont kill me in price ($7000.00)

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 14,449 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted October 05 2013 - 08:59 AM

Who knows.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   GeorgeAB

GeorgeAB

Second Unit

• 471 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted October 05 2013 - 09:45 AM

I will be moving to a new state soon. Next spring when i complete my new home and move in i will be looking for a 80" + TV..I am currently viewing a mitsubishi 75" laser vue..(my son in law gets that)..I also have a 60" samsung (new) in my bedroom.. I really like the picture on the Samsung..What is or will be available in the spring in the 80+" range that wont kill me in price ($7000.00)

Welcome to the forum.  There will likely be significant product announcements at the Consumer Electronics Show in January, as there are every year.  Many manufacturers debut new models at that time, for delivery in the Spring or Summer months.  The video display market is very volatile and can change suddenly, especially when it comes to prices.  The period leading up to the debut of new models can feature diminishing stocks of previous models being offered at reduced prices.

Best regards and beautiful pictures,

G. Alan Brown, President

CinemaQuest, Inc.

A Lion AV Consultants affiliate

"Advancing the art and science of electronic imaging" 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users