What's new

Blue Bloods Season 4 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
We're actually at week 2, but I realized no thread. This is really the Waltons of TV, but it does such a good job of making the stories fun.Tonight's episode really worked for me and the twist at the end was unexpected and solid. I really enjoy Tom Selleck in this.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
I haven't seen the last episode, but I do enjoy the series a lot. (And hey I enjoyed The Waltons).

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I enjoyed the Waltons too, and this definitely fits in that kind of vibe. It may be a little bit over the top with agreeing with police officers, but Selleck is solid in it and the storytelling is quite enjoyable.

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
I've always been a big Tom Selleck fan, he's a man's man so to speak. This season has started pretty good and it continues to be one of my favorie shows. In fact most shows I watch seem to be on CBS. While I don't think it's like the Waltons, it does have a good family show tone and is very well acted by most with quality writing. It's just nice to not have another mind numbing "reality" show or a show marketed for kids (teens, college age).

JMas

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Mason
I became a Tom Selleck fan with the Jesse Stone movies. I really like him in Blue Bloods, although I liked the show better when Jackie was Danny's partner and Renzulli was Jamie's partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks