Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

DANGER MAN ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 5-disc set

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Carabimero

Carabimero

Screenwriter

• 1,147 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted September 27 2013 - 03:58 PM

I ordered this from across the pond not knowing what to expect. All I can say is: WOW. It would be the equivalent of the recently released Star Trek: TOS OST set for DANGER MAN. It's five discs, and has every extant cue of music, as well as outtakes, etc. that was recorded for the one hour series. It also comes with a full-color companion booklet about the show and each of the cuts. The wrtiting is authoratative, to say the least.

The only negative thing I can say about the set is the tracks are "as is," meaning no attempt was made to restore any of the tracks, though they are all digitally remastered. To this ear they sound great, better than on the DVD sets. There's over 5 hours of music here, and it's organized by epeisode. First class all the way.

If you like DANGER MAN, you really want to look into buying this. I ended up paying around fifty American dollars for it. I expected one disc, got five, and wish I'd given this to my wife to stick away for a Christmas present. That's how great it is.

Here's the link where you can order this official set:

http://networkonair....soundtrack.html

Edited by Carabimero, September 27 2013 - 03:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users