Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

$225 (each) RBH MC-616C LCR Speakers for SALE! 3 Speakers

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Curveball323

• 8 posts

Posted September 27 2013 - 02:44 PM

I have 3x RBH MC-616C Speakers $225 USD for each Speaker. Retail for about $480 USD (EACH). All of them are in excellent condition no damaged drivers none ever were replaced. crossovers are great. These speakers have amazing detail and dimension. the reason for selling is I like RBH so much that i'm wanting to upgrade to a premium more expensive set. I will send pictures if you email me at 

I have 2 stands that go with the front left and front right speaker made by RBH as well. you can part them out and take just one or two if you would like. buyer pays shipping and we work through paypal so both buyer and seller are protected. tracking number will be provided. 

If all three are purchased together with stands for $675. I will ship these and the stands for free. your choice. don't miss out on this awesome deal. 

if you need anymore information don't hesitate to email me or check out the RBH website at

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users