Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Michael J Fox Show

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 of 26 OFFLINE   spshultz

spshultz

Second Unit

• 302 posts

Posted October 12 2013 - 08:24 AM

I have to say that I'm enjoying it more now.  The Photography and Hobby episodes made me laugh a few times.  It feels like they are now starting to get comfortable with each other.

Edited by spshultz, October 12 2013 - 08:24 AM.

#22 of 26 OFFLINE   Tim Gerdes

Tim Gerdes

Second Unit

• 251 posts

Posted October 13 2013 - 06:28 AM

The lifestyle is vaguely wealthy.

Two of my friends are both junior attorney's in a law firm. Their combined $250k income wouldn't touch the lifestyle in this show.

Network reporters don't make that much.

In 2005, Chuck Scarborough, the NBC News affiliate nightly news anchor in New York City made $3 million a year. At the time his longtime co-anchor, Sue Simmons, was making $2.5 million a year. Considering it was widely reported that Simmons was making $5 million a year when she left NBC in 2012, I can only assume Scarborough is making in that ballpark today.

Even if Fox's character is "just" a network reporter, if he is working in New York, he is certainly making millions of dollars a year and his wealth is more than vague. 

Edited by Tim Gerdes, October 13 2013 - 06:40 AM.

#23 of 26 OFFLINE   Patrick_S

Patrick_S

Producer

• 3,037 posts

Posted October 13 2013 - 08:05 AM

I'm enjoying the show and it was stated that he was the head anchor before he left so he would have been making great money.

I enjoyed the scene in the photography episode when they find the picture on display and the twenty years younger comment and follow up.

#24 of 26 OFFLINE   DaveF

DaveF

• 14,107 posts
  • LocationOne Loudoun, Ashburn, VA

Posted October 13 2013 - 01:48 PM

The latest episode was fun, but sillier than the first two. Giving the daughter a silly run, and showing the older son incapable of even tossing a ball were funny, but seemed a bit out there in this show's context.

#25 of 26 OFFLINE   DaveF

DaveF

• 14,107 posts
  • LocationOne Loudoun, Ashburn, VA

Posted February 06 2014 - 07:52 PM

Canceled :(

#26 of 26 OFFLINE   Jeffery_H

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor

• 764 posts

Posted February 07 2014 - 07:12 AM

Canceled :(

Not surprising at all, it was DOA. The only reason they aired the rest was because of Michael J. Fox was the star, otherwise I think it would've been yanked long before. Too bad for him, it just was not the right show and the writing was dreadful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users