What's new

What short lived show do you want from WB Archives? (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Dear Guys:What one year or less WB program would you want the Archives to release next? My votes;Young MaverickWizards and WarriorsSearch/ProbeTime ExpressIt's About TimeBeyond WestworldYours???James

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Enos - short 1 season spin-off from The Dukes of Hazzard

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
A Man Called Shenadoah, starring Robert Horton (Wagon Train), but Warners will have to look harder to find the missing masters of five lost episodes!

JMas

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Mason
Ditto Bourbon Street Beat.

GoodLife/AmericanLife showed 38 of the 39 episodes a few years ago. They were time-compressed and slightly cut, but still very enjoyable. Even though I recorded them, I'd still purchase a set released by WB.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
MGM catalog titles
-Cain's Hundred
-Jericho
-The Eleventh Hour
-Assignment Vienna

All of these interest me because they've had their music scores released by Film Score Monthly and it would be nice to see the episodes the music goes with. Plus, the "Eleventh Hour" pilot that aired in S1 of "Dr. Kildare" has me sufficiently intrigued.

I'd probably get the Warner detective series if they finally became available but I'm done with all Westerns from them except for more "Maverick".

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Jack P said:
MGM catalog titles
-Cain's Hundred
-Jericho
-The Eleventh Hour
-Assignment Vienna

All of these interest me because they've had their music scores released by Film Score Monthly and it would be nice to see the episodes the music goes with. Plus, the "Eleventh Hour" pilot that aired in S1 of "Dr. Kildare" has me sufficiently intrigued.

I'd probably get the Warner detective series if they finally became available but I'm done with all Westerns from them except for more "Maverick".
I'd be in for all those you listed except for Jericho. Never really cared for that show. But I'm loving me some Cain's Hundred and The Eleventh Hour

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
mrz7 said:
Another vote for "Flo"
Available for streaming on Amazon. S1 is $7.99 and S2 is $34.99. I don't know why the huge difference and it isn't physical media but it is available.

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
Ron1973 said:
Available for streaming on Amazon. S1 is $7.99 and S2 is $34.99. I don't know why the huge difference
Only 6 episodes in S1, = $1.33 each, compared to 23 episodes in S2, = $1.52 each
So not really that big a difference since S1 isn't a full season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks