What's new

UltraViolet codes, give them away... (1 Viewer)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Is there any "legal" thing about it? I never redeem them and if they can be given away, I will.

If they can be, the first one given away will be Mud(but if you ask for it before I know if there is a "go ahead, no problem", I'm not sending it)

Towergrove

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sarah
schan1269 said:
Is there any "legal" thing about it? I never redeem them and if they can be given away, I will. If they can be, the first one given away will be Mud(but if you ask for it before I know if there is a "go ahead, no problem", I'm not sending it)
I wpuld def be interested.Sarah

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
If they came in the box with the disk purchase, I'm assuming they should be yours to give away, so long as you're not scalping something you didn't specifically pay for.
And if you don't want 'em, well, I don't need 'em either, but they'd have a good home. Waste not, want not. :D

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard
I am not certainly not an attorney but I believe it is perfectly legal to sell the UV codes or give them away. I have already seen Mud, it is a good movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks