What's new

How can i remote control my speakers? (1 Viewer)

tomoti

Auditioning
Real Name
whesly
I have a speaker in my bathroom, but when I want to play music, I have to go to the living room. Is there any remote control extender which can achieve this?I have saw such one named Remote Control Extender for DVD IPTV Fans, seem like this device can achieve this.Wireless Infrared IR Remote ExtenderIt says that the Emitter Range: 5-10CM, so that is enough for me to conrtrol this speaker in my bathroom.But, how dose this thing work? There are many output out there and should I buy a new remote control?Also I have post this question in other forum and someone recommend this to meWireless Infrared IR Remote Extender, I don't which one is the right i am looking for,any one have some clue?

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I've had the best success with this one. But many times, a "RF adapter for remotes" is trial and error.

http://www.amazon.com/Next-Generation-Remote-Control-Extender/dp/B000C1Z0HA/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1378215892&sr=1-1&keywords=nextgen+remote+extender

Buy both the Sainsonic and the NextGen, then return the one that is more wonky than the other one...cause they are both going to be wonky.

The first one you linked (BD108) is way more advanced than you need. It is an IR repeater. IR repeating and RF adapter aren't even close to the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks