Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Shoot The Sun Down: Director's Cut (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder

Kino

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 43,272 posts

Posted September 01 2013 - 10:50 AM

shoot.jpeg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.  

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Richard--W

Richard--W

Producer

• 3,527 posts

Posted September 01 2013 - 11:32 AM

This release comes out of left field, as the saying goes. SHOOT THE SUN DOWN (1978 release) is a unique and inventive historical western. It was shot on a shoestring (in 1976) by an inexperienced director, and it shows. But it's loaded with good ideas, and there are many interesting and worthwhile things about the film -- not the least of which is lovely Margot Kidder before she did Superman. I've only seen it on the old Vestron VHS. A day one purchase for me. I recommend it.

An interview with director David Leeds:

http://inputs.wordpr...t-the-sun-down/

Edited by Richard--W, September 01 2013 - 11:35 AM.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Reggie W

Reggie W

Screenwriter

• 1,442 posts
  • LocationPallookaville, USA

Posted September 02 2013 - 09:35 AM

I have to admit this one has me quite curious. I don't recall if I've ever seen this film. It does not at all sound familiar. So, I'll be picking this up as well and look forward to checking it out. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users