-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

want to be expert!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 ratulvokto

ratulvokto

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted August 28 2013 - 02:08 AM

I want to be expert in English language. Someone give me some tips for being expert in English.

#2 of 3 Northgun

Northgun

Stunt Coordinator

• 196 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted August 28 2013 - 09:45 AM

Read! Read! Read! It doesn't have to be books on the english language (though one or two may help), reading is a great way to expose yourself more to the english language. A bit of fiction and non-fiction would be helpful. Choose books you know you'll be interested in so that you actually finish them and keep yourself to a schedule. If you have a nook or kindle they have built in dictionaries too, if not keep a laptop or dictionary close by.. Never pass a word without looking up what it means so that you understand the sentence. I hope this tip is helpful. My skills in english increased quite a bit over the past couple years due to all the reading I've been doing.

#3 of 3 mccambley

mccambley

Supporting Actor

• 633 posts

Posted September 02 2013 - 12:29 PM

Watch TV with closed captioning turned on and DVD with your native language as the CC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users