Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Yes there really is a Kalamazoo

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   yopidg

yopidg

Auditioning

• 5 posts
  • LocationKalamazoo

Posted August 16 2013 - 12:47 PM

And I live here with my wife (Married 40 years in October 2013) My Sons and spouses, our three grandchildren, and one small dog.

I have loved great audio since I got my first stereo in 1974..  Back then, Quadrophonic was all the rage.

The receiver was connected to my home 8 track player, and my first turntable. A Dual 1228.

Over the years, between rock concerts, and working around the blast and shriek of jet engines all my life, I have lost some hearing, but not my love of music and movies.  I look forward to reading discussions about products and following new trends in AV Receivers.

Mark

#2 of 4 ONLINE   Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford

• 25,040 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted August 21 2013 - 08:22 AM

Welcome Mark to the HTF.

Crawdaddy

Blu-ray Preorder Listing

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Keith Plucker

Keith Plucker

Screenwriter

• 1,049 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted August 21 2013 - 05:23 PM

According to the wikipedia page on Kalamazoo there are 4 breweries in town. Sounds like a nice place.  :)

-Keith

As far as I'm concerned, it's a damned shame that a field as potentially dynamic and vital as journalism should be overrun with dullards, bums, and hacks, hag-ridden with myopia, apathy, and complacence, and generally stuck in a bog of stagnant mediocrity. - Hunter S. Thompson, 1958, from cover letter he wrote for a newspaper job.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   SteveMc

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator

• 230 posts

Posted August 28 2013 - 07:31 AM

indeed. I live north of KZOO in GR, and Bells brewery is great. All of West Michigan is booming with micro breweries now.  In fact Grand Rapids is beer city USA (according to some internet popularity contest).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users