What's new

Yes there really is a Kalamazoo (1 Viewer)

yopidg

Auditioning
Real Name
mark pidgeon
And I live here with my wife (Married 40 years in October 2013) My Sons and spouses, our three grandchildren, and one small dog.

I have loved great audio since I got my first stereo in 1974.. Back then, Quadrophonic was all the rage.
The receiver was connected to my home 8 track player, and my first turntable. A Dual 1228.
Over the years, between rock concerts, and working around the blast and shriek of jet engines all my life, I have lost some hearing, but not my love of music and movies. I look forward to reading discussions about products and following new trends in AV Receivers.

Mark

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
According to the wikipedia page on Kalamazoo there are 4 breweries in town. Sounds like a nice place. :)

-Keith

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator
indeed. I live north of KZOO in GR, and Bells brewery is great. All of West Michigan is booming with micro breweries now. In fact Grand Rapids is beer city USA (according to some internet popularity contest).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.