Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Private Messages lost with Forum Change or Forum Upgrade?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   DaveF

DaveF

• 14,327 posts
  • LocationOne Loudoun, Ashburn, VA

Posted August 11 2013 - 01:14 PM

Sometime early this year or late last year I'd had a conversation by PM with someone who was building a home in my neighborhood. I wanted to followup and see how the house turned out and if they moved in. But the conversation is gone.

I think I recall something about private messages being lost with an upgrade, and maybe this conversation took place before the forum change.

I wish I could find that conversation. Maybe there's some piece of it in my thread about my basement pre-wire. Is there anyway to resurrect lost messages?

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Dave Upton

Dave Upton

Owner

• 912 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted August 12 2013 - 04:30 AM

Unfortunately right now the answer is probably not. When Huddler kicked us off abruptly, we lost much of the time meant to test the data import. That resulted in broken image links and lost PM's. Sorry Dave!

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   DaveF

DaveF

• 14,327 posts
  • LocationOne Loudoun, Ashburn, VA

Posted August 16 2013 - 12:35 PM

Thanks for the follow up. I'll see if I can jog my memory on who pm'd me about my home.

It's frustrating, because there's probably an HTFer in my neighborhood and I remember who it was. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users