8.3 KB · Views: 24
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 20

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Not a big fan, but I don't think anyone will ever sing "If He Walked Into My Life" as well as she did. A truly great recording.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Written by the man who gave Steve and Eydie their big break, Steve Allen:
You're walking along the street or you're at a partyOr else you're alone and then you suddenly digYou're looking in someone's eyes, you suddenly realizeThat this could be the start of something bigYou're lunching at twenty-one and watching your dietDeclining a Charlotte Russe, accepting a figWhen out of a clear blue sky, it's suddenly gal and guyAnd this could be the start of something bigThere's no controlling the unrolling of your fate, my friendWho knows what's written in the magic bookBut when a lover you discover at the gate, my friendInvite her in without a second lookYou're up in an aeroplane or dining at Sardi'sOr lying at Malibu alone on the sandYou suddenly hear a bell and right away, you can tellThat this could be the start of something grandThis could be the start of something very bigWhy don't you play your part? Please give your heart to me and seeThis could be the start of something wonderfulWhy don't you take a chance? Just try romance with me and seeYou're watching the sun come up and counting your money, girlOr else in a dim cafe, you're ordering wineThen suddenly, there he is and you wanna be where he isAnd this must be the start of somethingThis could be the heart of somethingThis could be the start of something big
RIP.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Too bad she's gone. Blame it on the Bossa Nova.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks