Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Denon 3313 vs Yamaha 1030

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   jackbur23

jackbur23

Agent

• 33 posts

Posted August 04 2013 - 05:36 PM

Are these receivers pretty similar? I got a defective denon and am exchanging it for the Yamaha...just wondering if the sound is going to be comparable.  I'm running Polk RTI 8's, CSI a6 center, FXi a6 surrounds and RTI 6 fronts...all rated at 8 ohm

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 16,197 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted August 20 2013 - 08:41 PM

I'm looking at the Denon AVR-3313CI.

Wondering what you ended up with and why you didn't want another denon?
facebook.com/whotony

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   cmndr brain

cmndr brain

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted November 14 2013 - 08:09 PM

I'm considering buying a Denon 3313ci.  I would also like to know.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 16,197 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted November 14 2013 - 08:24 PM

I did get a refurbished by Denin 3313.

After a couple of weeks it started to have a problem.
It would click, I suppose it was the processor, and shut off then on repeatedly.

I've had it for about two months and it got worse so now I have it in the mail as a return and replacement from Denon.
facebook.com/whotony

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   cmndr brain

cmndr brain

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted November 15 2013 - 05:13 AM

Sorry to hear that.  That's why I'm having so much trouble deciding.  I've had 3 Denons and they've been flawless. But, I keep hearing the new ones have quit a few problems.  Although there are 10x more posts about people who love them and have no problems and many many more posts about how much better the sound is over the other brands.  But, I realize that is subjective.  My other consideration is the Yamaha RX-A1020.  I'm not in a huge hurry.  My current system is a Denon 2105 and absolutely love it.  My only reason for upgrading is that 7 months ago my 32" tube tv bit the dust. I finally bought a new LED tv.  Now I have lip-sync issues when watching movies. These new receivers should fix that. And I need a receiver that does hdmi switching.  Decisions, desisions.  If you get your system back in the next week or so, let me know how you like it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users