Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Weekly RoundUp 8-6-2013

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 of 27 OFFLINE   Radioman970

Radioman970

Producer

• 6,182 posts
  • LocationCould be anywhere

Posted August 06 2013 - 08:24 AM

I'd like to get my clinging vines around THAT! 

Silly Party Candidate: Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel

#22 of 27 OFFLINE   David Norman

David Norman

Screenwriter

• 2,207 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted August 06 2013 - 04:05 PM

Extra $3 Manu Coupon for MUD at coupons.com so Best Buy price now could be as low as $9.99 -- SOLD

#23 of 27 OFFLINE   Tino

Tino

Producer

• 6,026 posts
  • LocationMetro NYC

Posted August 06 2013 - 04:22 PM

Jake Lip, on 04 Aug 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:Incidentally, who eally wants digital copies with these titles? Anyone?

I certainly do. I use the digital copy codes all the time. My iPad and iPods are full of movies. I love to have a favorite film with me on the road to watch when I can. So I say keep em coming. Considering they cost between $10 and $15 on iTunes, it's a bargain when they are included in combo packs.

Edited by Tino, August 06 2013 - 04:23 PM.

It's gonna be a hell of a ride. I'm ready. .

#24 of 27 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 31,592 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted August 08 2013 - 12:56 PM

Extra $3 Manu Coupon for MUD at coupons.com so Best Buy price now could be as low as $9.99 -- SOLD

That's just what I did.  It actually COULD have been $8.99, I think.  I just posted this in another thread:

So here's the deal I got at Best Buy this afternoon.  Unfortunately, I realized it could have been a bit better...but I forgot.

The shelf price was $17.99.  I got $5 off with their Upgrade & Save program and then used the $3 coupon from coupons.com.  $9.99!

I forgot I could have pricematched the Target advertised price of $16.99 which would have dropped the price another dollar to $8.99.

Since my sales clerk was new, she had to have a manager come over to show her how to accept the manufacturer's coupon.  He was glad to accept it along with the Upgrade and Save coupon.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#25 of 27 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 31,592 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted August 08 2013 - 12:57 PM

BB Receipt 2.jpg

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

#26 of 27 OFFLINE   David Norman

David Norman

Screenwriter

• 2,207 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted August 08 2013 - 03:21 PM

That's just what I did.  It actually COULD have been $8.99, I think.  I just posted this in another thread:

Possibly an extra dollar savings, but I've never had a BBY allow a PM and then use the Upgrade Coupon even when PM BBY.com.I know wome folks have been allowed to do it, but even my normally very lenient/coupon friendly CSR have all denied that.For what it's worth that at least in consistent with what Corporate policy states -- RZ and MQ should be treated like money, store coupons and PM are standard promos and only one promo per item is allowed. Honestly that mirrors Target's much much explicitly written policy on how to use Target Coupons and Manufacturers coupon is combination with Price matches.The best short form semi-official post is: Upgrade and Save Coupon Use primer

Edited by David Norman, August 08 2013 - 03:23 PM.

#27 of 27 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 31,592 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted August 08 2013 - 05:42 PM

Yay!  I didn't screw up!

First time for everything!  :biggrin:

Thanks, David.  You da man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users