Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Weekly RoundUp 7-30-2013

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 of 53 Jason_V

Jason_V

Producer

• 4,618 posts
  • LocationBothell, WA

Posted July 30 2013 - 01:13 PM

Scored a home run at Best Buy on the Star Trek sets.

Got them to price match the entire Target deal, including he $10 off, and also use two upgrade and save coupons.

Total cost for TNG Season Four and Redemption two parter.....$56.69 tax included. :)

Dude, that's awesome!  Nice job!

#42 of 53 Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss

Screenwriter

• 2,546 posts

Posted July 30 2013 - 01:22 PM

Hey Mike - my review for G.I. Joe: Retaliation was posted last night. I still don't have the Star Trek: TNG Season 4 or Redemption releases at the house from CBS/Paramount to do my review, but I hope to in the next few days.

http://www.hometheat...oe-retaliation/

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science" – Edwin Hubble
My DVD Collection

#43 of 53 Moe Dickstein

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker

• 3,134 posts
  • LocationSherman Oaks, CA

Posted July 30 2013 - 02:15 PM

POPULAR

Might be fun to have an alternate universe week where Jason, Steve and I picked the pictures. It would have to be a week Ryan Reynolds had a big title coming out though ;)
  • Steve Tannehill, Jason_V, Mike Frezon and 1 other like this
Yes, these strange things happen all the time - PT Anderson, Magnolia

#44 of 53 Tino

Tino

Producer

• 5,093 posts
  • LocationMetro NYC

Posted July 30 2013 - 02:30 PM

Dude, that's awesome!  Nice job!

It definitely helps that I have been a customer there or over 10 years and know pretty much all the managers and clerks. But I still suggest trying this as you never know. My simple advice.........be nice when asking. ;)
It's gonna be a hell of a ride. I'm ready. .

#45 of 53 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,823 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 30 2013 - 05:19 PM

Might be fun to have an alternate universe week where Jason, Steve and I picked the pictures. It would have to be a week Ryan Reynolds had a big title coming out though ;)

I am nothing if not an equal opportunity image picker-outer. 

While I've had me some Ryan Reynolds and Brad Pitt featured in the RoundUp...let's see what we can do!  :biggrin:

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#46 of 53 DavidJ

DavidJ

Screenwriter

• 2,439 posts

Posted July 30 2013 - 05:37 PM

The thread is soooo much better now.  :)

#47 of 53 Jason_V

Jason_V

Producer

• 4,618 posts
  • LocationBothell, WA

Posted July 30 2013 - 08:13 PM

Ryan Reynolds, Chris Evans, James Marsden, Chad Allen...alright, I'll stop.  I'd be more than happy to throw in some Catherine Zeta-Jones and Shania Twain, too.  :B)   Mike, you always do a good job...you know you're my Saturday night date.  I'm always checking the time to see if it's midnight East Coast Time on Saturdays!

#48 of 53 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,823 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 30 2013 - 09:46 PM

Ryan Reynolds, Chris Evans, James Marsden, Chad Allen...alright, I'll stop.  I'd be more than happy to throw in some Catherine Zeta-Jones and Shania Twain, too.  :B)   Mike, you always do a good job...you know you're my Saturday night date.  I'm always checking the time to see if it's midnight East Coast Time on Saturdays!

You and me have going steady for a loooooong time, Jason!  :biggrin:

And I never can figure out how you West Coast guys get the RoundUp a full three hours ahead of the time when I post it up here on the East Coast!  :blink: Some nights I'm still working on it and you guys are already reading it!  :laugh:

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#49 of 53 Moe Dickstein

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker

• 3,134 posts
  • LocationSherman Oaks, CA

Posted July 30 2013 - 10:00 PM

We have magics out here
Yes, these strange things happen all the time - PT Anderson, Magnolia

#50 of 53 terry deto

terry deto

Stunt Coordinator

• 114 posts
  • LocationJackson,MI

Posted July 31 2013 - 04:42 AM

:thumbsup:

:laugh:   Does that make me a Red Sox Doodle Dandy?!?

Red Sox??!?!   "It takes a hard man to eat boiled owl...  "

#51 of 53 Jason_V

Jason_V

Producer

• 4,618 posts
  • LocationBothell, WA

Posted July 31 2013 - 05:31 AM

And I never can figure out how you West Coast guys get the RoundUp a full three hours ahead of the time when I post it up here on the East Coast!  :blink: Some nights I'm still working on it and you guys are already reading it!  :laugh:

I'd go with Moe's reasoning...I could also throw in a temporal causality loop or bending the space-time continuum in honor of Trek coming out this week.  But that would be way too nerdy.  

Oh, who am I kidding...I'm a massive (and proud) nerd! 

#52 of 53 terry deto

terry deto

Stunt Coordinator

• 114 posts
  • LocationJackson,MI

Posted August 01 2013 - 04:47 AM

They just get a slight Pre-Cog report but then their in the minority

#53 of 53 Peter McM

Peter McM

Supporting Actor

• 915 posts

Posted August 01 2013 - 11:13 AM

Niagara might have to be a blind buy for me; too many good reviews about how gorgeous she--er, I mean, the movie looks.

I am Car Salesman of Borg. You will be assimilated with no money down and easy terms available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users