What's new

Call for help! Can anyone translate this for me (Hangul/Korean) New microwave! (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I have been living in Seoul for the past couple months and really like it thus far. I picked up a new microwave today and wanted to see if I could get the 8 buttons above the dial translated.

Here is a pic:

sec_MS23F301TAW_001_Front_white.jpg

20130721_132331.jpg

Many thanks for anyone willing to help out!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I cannot help with the translation, but I'd think there would be an English language copy of the users manual on the Samsung website. Usually you look up the product by the model number in the customer service/support area.

Afiger

Agent
Real Name
Daniel
I'd go with trial and error! :D If anything you'll cook your microwave dinner on the popcorn setting and things might get interesting. Did you try to Google the same microwave on Google? If you can get a picture of the American model then you should be good to go.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
The +30 button on the lower right adds 30 seconds to the cook time. On my microwave, when the door is closed, it also activates the oven on full power.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Michael,

Could this be of any help?

Samsung_in_ME83HD-B-XTL_001_Front.jpg

(It looks somewhat similar, although it's not the same. Click on it to enlarge - and read the functions.)

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks