Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

problems here,help please

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   nightfire

nightfire

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted July 19 2013 - 12:42 PM

so guys, hello im new to the forum and also have a problem with my surround system and thought you guys could help me find the answer. I have an RCA RTD3236EH surround system....yeah its small but does well with our smaller sized room lol, anyways the problem is that I am only getting sound from 4 speakers when im watching tv , center, right front, left front and right surround speaker and nothing from the left surround one, I can understand if it was only sounding from the front speakers but those sound and only one the one back  speaker. the 5 speakers work fine when im watching dvds on it, which makes this more strange to me and of course I cant seem to find a movie playing on tv that's in 5.1 to see if that speaker works or not...by the way the system is brand new and I cant really remember if all 5 were working while watching tv when I first connected it or not.....I think ive let you guys know as much as I could....by the way hello again guys :D

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 15,474 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted July 19 2013 - 01:32 PM

We need more info.

What is the "source" of your TV? OTA(meaning the TV's tuner), cable(off the wall into the TV or a STB?) or satellite STB?

I haven't, yet, found this HTiB to even see its connections. You could help us, help you, by saying "what is connected to what...via what connection"...

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 15,474 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted July 19 2013 - 01:35 PM

Apparently(from what I gleaned from an Ebay listing)...

This has HDMI out to the TV. 1 optical input and 1 1/8th(for, as it says, portable devices).

What is connected to that optical...and have you turned on the DD in whatever "that" is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users