Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Signet and Signature

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   WindexInTheEyes

WindexInTheEyes

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted July 12 2013 - 07:01 PM

Hey pros, I now own a bunch of speakers that i got in a trade for some xbox games.  Only 3 of the 5 have any sort of indentification on them.  Two of them are Signet SL-240 Loudspeakers and i have a centre channel speaker Signature Series CS-150.  There are also two speaker towers which are huge and heavy.  I have every intention of selling and am looking for some suggestions for prices or some reviews from anyone who has used these.  I will attach some pictures as well.  Thanks in advance for any info. 

Attached Images

• IMG_1479.JPG
  • IMG_1480.JPG
  • IMG_1483.JPG
  • IMG_1484.JPG
  • IMG_1491.JPG

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 14,453 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted July 12 2013 - 07:35 PM

The Signet are worth around $80.

Have no clue what that Signtaure is...unless it is trying to be a Paradigm knockoff.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Type A

Type A

Supporting Actor

• 799 posts
  • LocationPortland Oregon

Posted July 13 2013 - 11:09 AM

Welcome to the forum Thomas. :)

Since a google search reveals very little it seems you'd make the best reviewer, any chance you can hook them up and evaluate them?  I would say selling the five together as a complete surround sound system would fetch more than piecing them out.  I would start with all five for $250 on craigslist.  As always if you offer to let perspective buyers listen to them set up and calibrated that might help get them sold faster and for more money, thats what has always worked for me.

JVC DLA-RS60U3D & DaLite High Power 106"
Paradigm Studio V.5 20 (5) & ADP590 (2)  
Hsu VTF-2 MK3 (2) & MBM-12 MK2 (2)

Yamaha RX-A3010 & Emotiva XPA5
Oppo BDP93 & Darbee DVP 5000

*My Home Theater Photo Journal*

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   WindexInTheEyes

WindexInTheEyes

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted July 15 2013 - 08:32 PM

Man those replies were fast! Thanks guys. Even if the Signature center speaker is a Pardigm knock off, do those specs get anyone riled up at all? Its mostly gibberish to me.

*Woofer size: 4- 3.5"
*Tweeter size: 1- 1"
*8 OHM Independence
*60-20,00- Hz frequency response
*Max power handling: 120W
*Magnetically Shielded

Also, I have been trying to find out what make the towers are as well but there isnt a brand name or serial number anywhere on them.  Do you reckon there is a way i can find out by taking it to a pro shop or something?

Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users