Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Adds Miramax Pics to Streaming Lineup

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Kevin Collins

Kevin Collins

Kevin Collins

• 2,085 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted July 11 2013 - 09:33 PM

Today, Amazon now joins Netflix in a multi-year deal to stream hundreds of their library titles. 

Titles now available on Amazon Prime Instant include “Pulp Fiction,” “Good Will Hunting,” “Life Is Beautiful,” ”The English Patient,” ”Kill Bill,” “Amélie,” “Reservoir Dogs” and “Trainspotting.”

Amazon now offers more than 41,000 movies and TV shows to members of its Prime free-shipping program.

Will this addition make anyone switch off of Netflix to Amazon?

Kevin Collins
To View My HD Collection Click Here

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Keith Plucker

Keith Plucker

Screenwriter

• 1,047 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted July 13 2013 - 01:32 PM

I use to have both but canceled my Netflix subscription. Its not that I think Amazon Prime is better for streaming content, because its not. However it has enough to keep me satisfied, at least for awhile.

-Keith

As far as I'm concerned, it's a damned shame that a field as potentially dynamic and vital as journalism should be overrun with dullards, bums, and hacks, hag-ridden with myopia, apathy, and complacence, and generally stuck in a bog of stagnant mediocrity. - Hunter S. Thompson, 1958, from cover letter he wrote for a newspaper job.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Michael Elliott

Michael Elliott

Lead Actor

• 7,153 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted July 23 2013 - 07:06 PM

Yeah I do both.  I've got so many titles in my queue that it's pretty much worse than my DVR and collection.  Just way too many things out there but this is certainly better than not having enough. 

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   ManW_TheUncool

ManW_TheUncool

Producer

• 5,872 posts

Posted August 06 2013 - 10:19 PM

Would rather see better quality BD releases for Miramax than this even though I may finally join the Amazon Prime crowd...

_Man_

Just another amateur learning to paint w/ "the light of the world".

"Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things..." (St. Paul)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users