Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

iPad based home theater control

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   movierfancy

movierfancy

Auditioning

• 6 posts

Posted July 09 2013 - 10:36 PM

I'm looking for some type of iPad or iphone home theater control. I'm looking for all options be use I had no clue what is available but I would like to keep the price below $1500 if possible. I just want a setup that's simple enough for people unfamiliar with with my setup to be able to switch from music, movies to TV with little or no directions from me.advice, please

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   fuderring

fuderring

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted July 09 2013 - 11:10 PM

I have Roomie Remote for our iPads and iPhones. It controls all our electronics in our home, including our home theater. It's very easy to use and program.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Stephen_J_H

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie

• 4,182 posts
  • LocationNorth of the 49th

Posted July 15 2013 - 12:16 PM

What about Harmony Link?

"My opinion is that (a) anyone who actually works in a video store and does not understand letterboxing has given up on life, and (b) any customer who prefers to have the sides of a movie hacked off should not be licensed to operate a video player."-- Roger Ebert

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   DeltaNu1142

DeltaNu1142

Auditioning

• 1 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted July 16 2013 - 02:04 AM

What about Harmony Link?

I just bought one used on eBay for under $50 to try it out. I've heard mixed reviews about the iPhone & iPad apps, but I'll be trying it out in the next few days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users