-

Photo
- - - - -

Just got a Vizio E550i-A0 out of a time constraint, please tell me if I should exchange it

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Jemi200

Jemi200

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted July 08 2013 - 05:25 PM

I'd really like to know from you guys since I had one of my previous TVs break and needed a TV fast.

Did I make the right choice with this model?

I can't go any higher than the price (around $857 w/tax).

I mainly game on it and plan to use it for XboxOne/PS4.  However I watch wrestling with my dad on it as well.

I heard of things such as post processing with higher-than-60-fps TVs, so I'm thinking twice about my purchase.

When I get close to it, I see squares at edges of faces or pictures or text.  Does that mean it's not good quality?  I don't see that as much with my smaller TVs.  I'd like a TV that is clear no matter what.

I do like the sound on it though.  Is it 2.1?  Whatever the sound is like, I'd like something like that or better.

And above all, I want the best TV for that price point for gaming.

Please let me know, I know you guys are smart, thanks a lot!

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Mark-P

Mark-P

Screenwriter

• 2,319 posts
  • LocationCamas, WA

Posted July 08 2013 - 05:39 PM

Macroblocking is the result of the low bit-rate of the program you are watching and has nothing to do with the TV itself. You could buy a $10,000 TV and will still see macroblocking on your video streams. 

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Jemi200

Jemi200

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted July 08 2013 - 05:45 PM

Macroblocking is the result of the low bit-rate of the program you are watching and has nothing to do with the TV itself. You could buy a $10,000 TV and will still see macroblocking on your video streams. 

So is the TV good?  Great for gaming?

So the TV is so high-fidelity compared to my past TVs that it shows the imperfections of the signal.  I see.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Jemi200

Jemi200

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted July 09 2013 - 05:34 PM

Someone know about this TV please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users