What's new

Tremors (All 4 Movies) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

91jB+sEmt7L._SL1500_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Tremors 1 (the only one of these I'm sure people are interested in) looks absolutely terrible when HDNet runs it, so I'm betting on great AV quality here.

Jeffrey Nelson

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeffrey Nelson
Anybody wanna bet this is gonna be old rehashed crappy transfers? The existing BD of TREMORS is far from optimum, and if it gets reissued as-is, what a cryin' shame. I'll have to hope for a miracle.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I think the first movie is great fun but the BD is awful, waxy looking faces and edge enhancement, it needs a brand new film scan and it won't get it.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Indeed, the current Blu of Tremors looks like complete crap. The only way I'd even consider buying this set is if the first film's transfer has been redone correctly. However, this is Universal. I seriously doubt that will happen. More than likely this will be a repackaging of the junk that's already out there. If that's the case then it's a big no sale for me.

andySu

Senior HTF Member
FoxyMulder said:
I think the first movie is great fun but the BD is awful, waxy looking faces and edge enhancement, it needs a brand new film scan and it won't get it.
Tremors was on ITV4 or what ever tonight and looked fine with no visible EE that I can see? Now playing the region 2 DVD and I can see EE now and then but it doesn't look as bad the screen captures here.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Tremors-Blu-ray/14445/

I can see the DNR faces look like the make-up artist applied far too much cake powder make-up to the faces.

Is there a decent Tremors out there on bluray that is free of EE and DNR or "Is there some higher force at work here?" "I mean, are we asking too much of life?"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks