No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   sideshow23bob

sideshow23bob

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted June 27 2013 - 02:36 PM

Moving out of my apartment and looking to get rid of items I'm no longer using:

Logitech Harmony 1000, 880, and 670 Advanced Universal Remotes
- Logitech Harmony 1000 -Mint and in Box. Lightly used. Still includes Original Box, Remote, Battery, Power Station with Cord, Manual. - $115 Was $120
- Logitech Harmony 880 - Mint and Complete in Box. Lightly used. Still includes Original Box, Remote, Battery, Power Station with Cord, USB Cable, Manual. - $65 (3 available, 2 of which are missing batteries available for $5 off)
- Logitech Harmony 670 - Still New, and Mint and Complete in Box aside from missing 4 AAA batteries. Still includes Original Box, Remote, Power Station with Cord, USB Cable, Manual. Original batteries had expired so they were removed but otherwise this has never been used. You'll just need to provide the AAA batteries and it'll work great. -$50 (3 available)
If you want all 8 Remotes(1 1000, 3 880s, 3 670s) it's $425 (Save $25).

6/27/2013: I do have a question for the Mods or other users. I previously sold on HTF ~2006 but it seems the design has changed. I have other non Home Theater stuff I'd like to sell too (like a laptop, Klipsch One headphones, Routers, Amp, Camcorders, Cameras, and many other items). Is it okay to list those items in this forum or not? It's fairly long (see example here) and as a newly restarted user of the forums I don't want to break any HTF rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users