Well, THAT explained a lot!

#42 of 97 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,194 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted August 12 2013 - 11:56 AM

It did. 

I really think, though, that that the remaining cast over-thought their estimation of Judd's IQ and game play.  He might've been playing on both sides of the house, but who among them isn't?

Amd I did miss the last eight minutes of last night's show.  Some sports event must have run long pushing back 60 Minutes and BB15.  But, I think that's okay...because I've actually been watching some BB After Dark (more like background noise while doing computer work late at night) and already know who was nominated by eviction AND who won this week's POV. 

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#43 of 97 Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,139 posts

Posted August 12 2013 - 12:23 PM

Things are getting interesting as the house shrinks.

Why oh why were Amanda and Gina-Marie not nominated? Probably the most obnoxious players I've ever seen in this game.

Andy has been skating under the radar since this entire season, should have grown a set and put up some of most hated players to be on this show. They'll turn right around and stab him in the back when he least expects it.

My guess for a winner is either Aaryn or Elissa. They're both just sitting back, quietly watching the other houseguests eliminate each other.

Stan

#44 of 97 EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,474 posts

Posted August 12 2013 - 02:17 PM

I'm also not sure what will happen with Helen...she's getting everyone to do her dirty work, but may end up on the receiving end at some point soon.  PLUS, don't forget that "we haven't seen the last of someone that's been eliminated"...Judd coming back would be AWESOME!

#45 of 97 Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,139 posts

Posted August 12 2013 - 07:11 PM

I'd love to see Judd come back. The way everybody suddenly ganged up on him was shocking.

We're getting the edited version, but he seemed like the only decent guy left in the house. McCrae isn't to bad, but just something untrustworthy about him. Andy also seems to be a sneaky, snake of a threat. He can only pull that off for another week or two.

Totally agree with your comments on Helen. She seems to be the hidden puppet-master running things behind the scenes.

I'm also not sure what will happen with Helen...she's getting everyone to do her dirty work, but may end up on the receiving end at some point soon.  PLUS, don't forget that "we haven't seen the last of someone that's been eliminated"...Judd coming back would be AWESOME!

Stan

#46 of 97 NolanJ

NolanJ

Second Unit

• 451 posts

Posted August 14 2013 - 07:07 AM

I've been thinking ahead to how the finale will air, if someone like Aaryn is still around with a chance to win. Or Spencer or Gina Marie or Amanda for that matter. I think for the first time, there might not be an "audience" and instead, employees of CBS so that there is no unruly behavior.

Just imagine the backlash if such a blatant racist/homophobe/insert_horrible_character_attribute_here wins a large sum of money.

• EricSchulz likes this

#47 of 97 Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 37,677 posts

Posted August 14 2013 - 02:48 PM

Is this season over yet?  I wish I had someone to root for for the remainder of this season now.

"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#48 of 97 EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,474 posts

Posted August 14 2013 - 03:56 PM

Is this season over yet?  I wish I had someone to root for for the remainder of this season now.

LOL...and it figures this group is part of the expanded season this year!

#49 of 97 Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,139 posts

Posted August 15 2013 - 08:04 AM

What's the deal with Gina-Marie? Did I miss an episode and she got eliminated or ejected somehow?

Think I saw her last night, but not a single word and she got about ten seconds of on-screen time.

Weird editing.

Stan

#50 of 97 Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,139 posts

Posted August 16 2013 - 04:57 PM

Apparently this show is dropping in popularity, pretty quiet thread.

Jessie, thankfully got dumped last night. Amazingly Aaryn got HOH. (I like these quick HOH tasks, where it's over in a matter of minutes, not 15 hours later).

Please oh please I hope she puts up Amanda or Gina-Marie and play it safe putting up Spencer since he always seems to survive being a pawn.

Getting near the end so it's going to get brutal. Elissa may actually win this, she's just floating along, not bothering anybody, letting them pick themselves off one by one. Used to like Andy but he's really kind of a snake, very untrustworthy.

Kind of a fun season to watch. The arrogant, narcissistic people were voted out first (like David, that dopey, dimwit of a lifeguard, so worried about his abs, tan and hair), now the good stuff begins.

Stan

#51 of 97 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,194 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted August 16 2013 - 05:49 PM

I am desperately waiting for this season's appearance of the zing-bot!  :biggrin:

• EricSchulz likes this

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

#52 of 97 EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,474 posts

Posted August 16 2013 - 05:57 PM

Maybe the Zing-bot will announce the return of the evicted houseguest...in a snarky, sarcasstic way, of course!

#53 of 97 Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,139 posts

Posted August 16 2013 - 06:58 PM

Oh please, not the Zing-bot. Totally forgot about that after missing a few seasons.

Incredibly annoying, don't ever need to see it again.

Stan

#54 of 97 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,194 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted August 16 2013 - 07:54 PM

Oh yes.  The Ziiiiiiiiing-bot!  :biggrin:

"Ziiiiiiiiiiiing!"

#55 of 97 EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,474 posts

Posted August 22 2013 - 06:00 AM

There's no one to root for.  But the "twist" could change that....

#56 of 97 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,194 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted August 22 2013 - 02:25 PM

So "Otev" makes an appearance.

The Zing-bot MUST be next! 

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

#57 of 97 Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,139 posts

Posted August 22 2013 - 11:54 PM

Well once again, another multi-day HOH competition where we won't know until Sunday.

Have enjoyed a lot of the competitions this summer, they're quick and to the point. But now we get another long, drawn out competition, so Thursday night is just a teaser for Sunday. I may just skip it and only watch Wednesday/Thursday episodes until this ends.

Stan

#58 of 97 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,194 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted August 23 2013 - 06:13 AM

I've recorded Big Brother After Dark and will watch it tonight to find out who returned and who won HOH.

What a lousy competition!  First of all it didn't look like the water was hitting all the contestants evenly.  Spenser and Candice looked like they were hardly getting hit with the spray while some of the others were getting hit in the face.  And how could they possibly "fairly" propel the balls at each player to give an equal attempt at catching?  Answer:  they can't.  :thumbsdown:

#59 of 97 EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,474 posts

Posted August 25 2013 - 07:18 PM

GREAT episode!  

Judd is back!

Elissa wins HoH!

Aaryn shits in her pants and drinks nail polish remover!

Amanda can't pull ANY strings!

Best line of the night:  (Aaaryn talking to Elissa about being scared of being a target) Elissa:  I want EVERYBODY in this house to be scared!  Just like I was every week!

#60 of 97 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,194 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted August 26 2013 - 07:58 PM

Aaryn drinking nail polish is destined to be a classic BB moment!

She must've been quite deep in thought at that particular moment.  Exceptional.

• EricSchulz likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users