Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Big Brother Season 15!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#1 of 97 OFFLINE   EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,546 posts

Posted June 26 2013 - 03:31 PM

Starts tonight!  100 episodes this season!  Sixteen houseguests!  The Chenbot!  CANNOT WAIT!

#2 of 97 OFFLINE   EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,546 posts

Posted June 27 2013 - 03:54 PM

Some pretty annoying houseguests...it will be interesting to see how this season's twist plays out....

#3 of 97 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 38,172 posts

Posted June 27 2013 - 06:41 PM

Aaryn is pretty (probably takes the best photo), but Caitlin is hotter on TV, she's my kind of hot for this season of BB. 

"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#4 of 97 OFFLINE   EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,546 posts

Posted July 01 2013 - 05:10 AM

Has Elissa had "work" done?  She's pretty young to have that Joan Rivers/Cher look going on.

David REALLY needs a haircut.

Let the games begin!

#5 of 97 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 32,973 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 01 2013 - 05:44 AM

Has Elissa had "work" done?  She's pretty young to have that Joan Rivers/Cher look going on.

Looks like a case of Botox lips to me.  Oh...and yup it looks like she took after her sister and had them done, too. 

David REALLY needs a haircut.

And yet it looks like he's styling it that way ON PURPOSE!  :biggrin:

I loved the discussion between the two guys (last night's episode) about how hot all the girls were... "I guess I'm gonna have to have some snuggle time with each one of 'em..."  :laugh:

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#6 of 97 OFFLINE   EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,546 posts

Posted July 08 2013 - 04:22 AM

I'm kinda surprised that CBS DID address the controversies regarding some of the comments made by Aaryn and GinaMarie last night.  It made for a much more interesting show knowing that it had happened.  It will be interesting to see if their is any viewer fallout in the coming weeks.

#7 of 97 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 32,973 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 08 2013 - 08:53 AM

I'm kinda surprised that CBS DID address the controversies regarding some of the comments made by Aaryn and GinaMarie last night.  It made for a much more interesting show knowing that it had happened.  It will be interesting to see if their is any viewer fallout in the coming weeks.

We were completely surprised at that turn of events.  I think it is very smart of the producers to do. 

Makes you wonder how much they are also passing on to the cast about the situation...or if the cast is just talking amongst themselves and then getting asked in their interview segments about what's being said. 

Much better than just ignoring the elephant in the room.  Also gives the audience some back story as to why Aaryn is soooooo hated by everyone else in the house, etc. 

:thumbsup:

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

#8 of 97 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 38,172 posts

Posted July 08 2013 - 08:54 AM

I'm sure Chenbot wasn't too happy with the comments about Helen, either.  :D

But I think casting puts these people in the house for a reason, to be somewhat controversial and get some buzz going, but it just makes them ugly people, and less likely for people to root for in the house over the summer.

"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#9 of 97 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 32,973 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 08 2013 - 10:41 AM

And, they're just kids.

That's not an excuse for such behavior...but can certainly be considered a contributing factor for some of them in terms of saying/doing stupid things.  And for getting caught up in drama that's being manufactured at their expense!  :biggrin:

#10 of 97 OFFLINE   EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,546 posts

Posted July 08 2013 - 12:47 PM

And, they're just kids.

That's not an excuse for such behavior...but can certainly be considered a contributing factor for some of them in terms of saying/doing stupid things.  And for getting caught up in drama that's being manufactured at their expense!  :biggrin:

I was discussing this with some fellow-BB watchers this afternoon...

The "they're just kids" doesn't fly with me.  If anything, they should be MORE aware that anything they say/do is going to hit social media sites/YouTube within minutes.  You would think they would be MORE careful about the things that they are putting out there that will follow them for the rest of their lives.  

#11 of 97 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 32,973 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 08 2013 - 03:58 PM

I was discussing this with some fellow-BB watchers this afternoon...

The "they're just kids" doesn't fly with me.  If anything, they should be MORE aware that anything they say/do is going to hit social media sites/YouTube within minutes.  You would think they would be MORE careful about the things that they are putting out there that will follow them for the rest of their lives.  

Eric:  I agree 100% that they should be that much more aware of their surroundings and how social media would seize on any such goings-on. 

But, youth = recklessness.  Young people don't always think through the consequences of their actions. 

Please,  heed my introductory words to that passage of my post:  It is NOT an excuse for their behavior, but it MIGHT explain why some of them aren't thinking through what they are saying/doing and the impact it will possibly have on the rest of their lives. 

#12 of 97 OFFLINE   EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,546 posts

Posted July 08 2013 - 06:20 PM

Julie Chen addressed the topic on today's "The Talk"...boy, will the meeting between Aaryn and Julie be AWKWARD!

#13 of 97 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 32,973 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 08 2013 - 07:00 PM

Did she say if she was personally offended, Eric?

#14 of 97 OFFLINE   EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,546 posts

Posted July 09 2013 - 04:39 AM

'Big Brother's' Julie Chen on racist houseguest: 'took it personally' | Inside TV | EW.com

#15 of 97 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 32,973 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 09 2013 - 12:02 PM

Thanks!

#16 of 97 OFFLINE   Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,312 posts

Posted July 11 2013 - 01:26 PM

Wow. I tend to watch shows like this in the background, not always paying attention so missed Aaryn's racist, bigoted comments. Thank you Eric for the link.

She's definitely the most hated woman in the house, although not everybody knows her true attitude yet.

Quite sure it will come out soon and she will have a big target on her back.

Should be an interesting interview with the ChenBot when she leaves the house. Probably a lot of back-pedaling and trying to play CYA, but she'll be caught off guard. Will be fun to watch.

Stan

#17 of 97 OFFLINE   EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,546 posts

Posted July 12 2013 - 04:23 AM

Talk about hitting the controversy head on!  And Aaryn comes across as totally clueless.

#18 of 97 OFFLINE   EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,546 posts

Posted July 12 2013 - 05:19 PM

Wow.  Just wow.  There is a clip from the live feed after Thursday night's show;  be forewarned---it is UNEDITED and NSFW.

More 'Big Brother' racism caught on camera | Inside TV | EW.com

#19 of 97 OFFLINE   Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,312 posts

Posted July 12 2013 - 06:24 PM

Wow.  Just wow.  There is a clip from the live feed after Thursday night's show;  be forewarned---it is UNEDITED and NSFW.

More 'Big Brother' racism caught on camera | Inside TV | EW.com

That is sad. That is not game playing, it's flat out racism.

Don't want to cross the line with this forum, but that was awful. What a horrible way to treat others.

Stan

#20 of 97 OFFLINE   EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,546 posts

Posted July 14 2013 - 07:08 PM

Interesting episode.  CBS finally decided to acknowledge everything that's been going on in the house, ans included a disclaimer at the beginning of the episode.

Every time they showed the "interview" comments from GinaMarie I chuckled to myself....I wished that the graphics read: GinaMarie Former Pageant Coodinator!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users