-

Photo
- - - - -

number on profile ?

Best Answer jimmyjet , August 23 2013 - 08:23 AM

hi adam,

you already helped me with this by email - you said it corresponds to the number of "likes" that you get.

i just happened to notice it one day - i think i went to my profile for some reason.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   jimmyjet

jimmyjet

Screenwriter

• 1,942 posts

Posted June 26 2013 - 10:24 AM

i wasnt sure which forum this question was best suited for ?

but i noticed a number is attached to each profile, that does not seem to be based upon the number of posts ?

just curious as to what it is, and how it gets assigned ?

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,377 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 23 2013 - 05:40 AM

...i noticed a number is attached to each profile, that does not seem to be based upon the number of posts ?

just curious as to what it is, and how it gets assigned ?

Where do you see this number?  Can you give an example, ANY KIND of description?  It would be helpful to give such information.

You can imagine a database such as this is quite complex.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,815 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted August 20 2013 - 01:36 PM

Are you referring to the number in this link tied to your profile: http://www.hometheat...60884-jimmyjet/  ?  How number 360884 is tied to your profile?  Its just a database key that references your profile.  Just about everything has one.  If you look at the URL for this link in your address bar you will see a number there: http://www.hometheat...ber-on-profile/  essentially the same thing.  While I don't think they are random, it probably has to do with order things were imported into the database when we migrated here and the order things have been created since we are here.  In short it means absolutely nothing. :D

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   jimmyjet

jimmyjet

Screenwriter

• 1,942 posts

Posted August 23 2013 - 08:23 AM   Best Answer

hi adam,

you already helped me with this by email - you said it corresponds to the number of "likes" that you get.

i just happened to notice it one day - i think i went to my profile for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users