Pull Down TV Mount

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 oaktwng

oaktwng

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted June 25 2013 - 04:33 AM

What are people doing for pull down TV mounts?  After spending a few hours on the phone looking for one, I thought i'd share my experience.

I work at a fortune 500 IT reseller that carries 20+ different mounting manufacturers. I spent 2 hours on the phone calling everyone one. My findings were that ONLY Dynamic Mounting makes a mount that will pull "down and out" as the name applies. There is no other product I've been able to find that allows for over the mantel mounting with the ability to lower the TV into a comfortable viewing position that doesn't strain your neck.

It is SOLID with absolutely zero flex. All components are made from thick steel plate with corresponding heavy duty bolts and nuts. Everyone that comes over says it is by far the nicest mounting of a TV they have ever seen.

If you need to mount a TV high on the wall but want a better viewing angle, this is the mount you need to buy.

#2 of 3 schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 13,623 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted June 25 2013 - 07:10 AM

So, you couldn't find Auton in your search?

Or is this an advert...

#3 of 3 oaktwng

oaktwng

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted June 25 2013 - 07:30 AM

apples and oranges, not the same kind of mount.  I wanted an inexpensive manually pull down.  not a large motorized unit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users