What's new

The A-Team as single sided dvd re-releases. (1 Viewer)

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
There seems to be more re-releases happenig recently with some of these shows.

When I read your post, I looked up the complete series release on single-sided discs, the one that I bought back in Dec '10. It's still available but not as a front-line Amazon product (sellers only).

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
I recently picked up these season 2, 3, and 4 re-releases. (I didn't bother picking up the seasons 1 and 5 re-releases, which were previously released already as single sided discs).

They all have a 2010 date on the individual single-sided discs. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the the same discs pressed for the "complete series" set from 2010.

UniversalPhan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathan Winters
I picked up the first four seasons for $10 each. Not a bad deal. But, the fifth season for $17.99? For 13 episodes? That season wasn't all that great in the first place.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
UniversalPhan said:
I picked up the first four seasons for $10 each. Not a bad deal.
These days I'll pick up such single-sided dvd season set re-releases, whenever I find them in the dump bins for around $10 a pop or less. I don't really go out of my way to really search for them.

Last week I found The A-Team single-sided re-releases for $9 a pop from the dump bins.

Yesterday I picked up the single-sided re-releases of Dukes of Hazzard season 1 and seasons 1+2 of Gilligan's Island, when I found them at a grocery store for $9 a pop. (I was shopping for food and cleaning supplies, but came across the dvd dump bins).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks