-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The A-Team as single sided dvd re-releases.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 jcroy

jcroy

Supporting Actor

• 899 posts

Posted June 22 2013 - 10:11 PM

Just noticed this.

It appears Universal is individually re-releasing seasons 2, 3, and 4 of The A-Team as single sided dvd season sets on August 20, 2013.  (The original releases of season 2, 3, and 4, were those annoying flipper discs).

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B00DGNFMNS

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B00DGNFMJW

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B00DGNFMLA

#2 of 5 Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis

Producer

• 3,382 posts
  • LocationDallas TX

Posted June 23 2013 - 03:56 AM

There seems to be more re-releases happenig recently with some of these shows.

When I read your post, I looked up the complete series release on single-sided discs, the one that I bought back in Dec '10.  It's still available but not as a front-line Amazon product (sellers only).

ml1fyo.jpg  "Checkmate King Two, 'Out'" "Combat! A Selmur Production"

TV/DVD Collector, mainly 50's thru 90's with a few 2000+ shows.
My 2 all-time favorite TV shows:
"Combat!" & "The Fugitive"
My 2 all-time best blind-buys: "The Fugitive"   "The Donna Reed Show"

#3 of 5 jcroy

jcroy

Supporting Actor

• 899 posts

Posted March 22 2014 - 10:49 PM

I recently picked up these season 2, 3, and 4 re-releases.  (I didn't bother picking up the seasons 1 and 5 re-releases, which were previously released already as single sided discs).

They all have a 2010 date on the individual single-sided discs.  I wouldn't be surprised if they were the the same discs pressed for the "complete series" set from 2010.

#4 of 5 UniversalPhan

UniversalPhan

Stunt Coordinator

• 90 posts

Posted March 23 2014 - 02:52 PM

I picked up the first four seasons for $10 each. Not a bad deal. But, the fifth season for $17.99? For 13 episodes? That season wasn't all that great in the first place.

• Ron1973 likes this

#5 of 5 jcroy

jcroy

Supporting Actor

• 899 posts

Posted March 24 2014 - 07:03 AM

I picked up the first four seasons for $10 each. Not a bad deal.

These days I'll pick up such single-sided dvd season set re-releases, whenever I find them in the dump bins for around $10 a pop or less.  I don't really go out of my way to really search for them.

Last week I found The A-Team single-sided re-releases for $9 a pop from the dump bins.

Yesterday I picked up the single-sided re-releases of Dukes of Hazzard season 1 and seasons 1+2 of Gilligan's Island, when I found them at a grocery store for $9 a pop.  (I was shopping for food and cleaning supplies, but came across the dvd dump bins).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users