Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Ray Harryhausen Doc on Sony Movie Channel

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 4,999 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted June 19 2013 - 06:05 PM

I just discovered this.  The first showing has already completed but another one starts at 12:30PM CST.  Just before that is Mysterious Island.  Jason and the Argonauts is one now but there's another showing later on.  And another showing of Mysterious Island.

I was torn where to put this, but this is TV programming.

Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#2 of 5 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,759 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted June 19 2013 - 06:41 PM

Johnny:

While researching next week's RoundUp, I saw this import blu-ray on amazon (Region B only).  Is this the same doc?

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#3 of 5 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

• 4,999 posts

Posted June 20 2013 - 12:55 PM

There's precious little info on Amazon, but the titles are the same. Amazon doesn't give a length, but on Sony, it was less than 1:45. I'll bet they are he same.

While much of it was the typical talking heads stuff, it was well done with plenty of clips included. Some were animation tests and there was even a brief clip of Ray and his dad. There were clips I had never seen

I recommend it, but not for $35.
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#4 of 5 TonyD

TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 15,994 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted June 25 2013 - 04:54 PM

There's a Sony Movie channel?

facebook.com/whotony

#5 of 5 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

• 4,999 posts

Posted June 26 2013 - 01:02 PM

On DirecTV there is.
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users