Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

What should I buy?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   pranjal.3029

pranjal.3029

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted June 13 2013 - 10:07 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(245,245,255);]First of all, Hello HTF community.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(245,245,255);]I'm looking for a Home Theater Setup for my 3-year old Bravia LCD TV. Please suggest every component as I don't have much knowledge in the field of home theaters but otherwise I'm a tech freak :P (I would be highly thankful to anyone who can explain as much as possible about the aspect that he/she is writing about as I don't want to remain a n00b in the field :P ) Please suggest 2-4 options for every component as not every brand is available in my country(India) and also I'm going to Thailand in the month of October so if better options are available(new-releases) there I can consider to buy it. I'm willing to do the availability research myself if you don't want to do it :D[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(245,245,255);] It's nightime here so I can't provide many details but If you want any details I'll give them at a later interval of time. [/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(245,245,255);]thank you :)

P.S.: I'm planning on getting 3 sets(one each for my father and his 2 brothers) worth 20k, 25k and 50k(ALL IN INR) or $345, $430 and $865.[/color]

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   mccambley

mccambley

Supporting Actor

• 633 posts

Posted June 15 2013 - 06:17 PM

Try these sites.

http://www.denonasia...ctId=DHT-1312XP

http://www.intl.onkyo.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users