Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Sony to Sell PlayStation 4 for 399 Dollars in U.S.

PlayStation

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Kevin Collins

Kevin Collins

Kevin Collins

• 1,931 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted June 11 2013 - 09:14 PM

Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. said on Monday its new PlayStation 4 home video game console will go on sale in the United States for 399 dollars this holiday season.  Interesting that it is coming in a full $100 cheaper than XBox One.  I wonder what that will mean in overall sales volume?  Is an "entertainment" solution worth $100 more?

Kevin Collins
To View My HD Collection Click Here

#2 of 3 Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 15,637 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted June 12 2013 - 07:28 AM

There's a lot of good responses to this question in the PS4 thread!  =)

"Sam, you are the biggest nutter we have here."

Blog: Navesink.net - My Flickr Stream - Dolby Atmos Discussion Thread - Updates at Twitter - Join the HTF Flickr Pool

#3 of 3 Afiger

Afiger

Agent

• 43 posts

Posted June 18 2013 - 02:43 PM

Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. said on Monday its new PlayStation 4 home video game console will go on sale in the United States for 399 dollars this holiday season.  Interesting that it is coming in a full $100 cheaper than XBox One.  I wonder what that will mean in overall sales volume?  Is an "entertainment" solution worth $100 more?

I heard they were selling it for $1k, so that's a pretty big relief. Playstation is winning me over slowly. The Xbox seems to be a completly money hungry device that definetly won't be getting my business this go round.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PlayStation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users