What's new

TMG: Harbor Command (The Complete Series) ZIV (1 Viewer)

Brian:C

Stunt Coordinator
Another Ziv title to be released September 17, 2013.press blurb:Excitement Unlimited! At shore, on the sea, and in the air!Harbor Command is an action-packed television series that follows the exploits of San Francisco Bay's United States Coast Guard Harbor Police, with cases that range from murder and drug trafficking to arson and smuggling.The series starred Wendell Corey as Captain Ralph Baxter, an officer of the United States Coast Guard, who brings to bear the very latest in technological advances in a never-ending battle to outwit a wide variety of criminals.Harbor Command captured all the seething drama of our seaports, and featured memorable performances by some of televisions biggest stars, including Leonard Nimoy, Brian Keith, Peter Marshall and Edmond O Brien. Below is the updated ZIV releases:--------------------------------------Acapulco** Bat Masterson - Season 1&2Bold VentureBoston BlackieDial 999Dr. Christian ZIVEasy AcesThe Everglades** Harbor Command - Released (9/17/13)Harbormaster** Highway Patrol - Released** Home Run Derby - ReleasedI Led Three LivesKeyholeKing of DiamondsKlondike** Lee Marvin Presents Lawbreaker - ReleaedLock-Up ZIV** Mackenzie's Raiders - coming soon!The Man Called XMartin Kane, Private InvestigatorMeet Corliss ArcherMen into SpaceMen of AnnapolisMiami UndercoverMr. District Attorney** Ripcord - Aug 6, 2013** Science Fiction Theatre - possible/prints** Sea Hunt - releasedTargetThe Aquanauts/Malibu RunThe Case of the Dangerous RobinThe Eddie Cantor Comedy TheatreThe Man and the ChallengeThe Rough RidersThe UnexpectedThis Man Dawson** Tombstone Territory - Season 1The TroubleshootersWaterfrontWORLD OF GIANTSYour Favorite StoryBrian

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Could any series with color episodes be problematic due to condition of the color negatives?

If this is holding up "Science Fiction Theater", it could also hold up "I Led 3 Lives".

Besides "Cisco Kid" , any other ZIV series with color shows?

maskedmala

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Maurice
I'd like to know that too. After all TGG usually release complete series (except for Highway Patrol season 1, previously released by MGM as MOD) so why the wait for season 3 of Bat Masterson.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
They replied to someone awhile back and supposedly they did not license Season 3. I'm not sure why or what the story is. I recently sent them an e-mail asking if there are any plans for it and did not receive a reply back. I really want Season 3 too even though I'm currently just half way through Season 1. This show has been one of my best recent discoveries.
maskedmala said:
I'd like to know that too. After all TGG usually release complete series (except for Highway Patrol season 1, previously released by MGM as MOD) so why the wait for season 3 of Bat Masterson.

maskedmala

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Maurice
So far TGG has released many ZIV TV series with great quality at unbeatable price but their Customer service is really poor and their website is no good at all. It might be interesting to hear from them about the non release of Bat Masterson season 3

Silverking

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Street
I believe Bat Masterson is due to be screened on the Encore Westerns channel shortly. Maybe Season 3 will be released after that.

Mackenzie's Raiders - the complete series - due for release on October 8th.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Anyone else think that maybe Timeless Media have licensed Bat Masterson Season 3 and are waiting a bit to release it. The ZIV titles seem to be split between TGG and Timeless. That could explain why TGG is not answering questions about Season 3

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Silverking said:
Mackenzie's Raiders - the complete series - due for release on October 8th.
Wasn't this announced a few months back with an earlier release date?

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Silverking said:
I believe Bat Masterson is due to be screened on the Encore Westerns channel shortly.
If so, it would be a repeat broadcast, as I DVR'ed the entire series a few years ago on Encore Westerns. I'd rather they give us Sugarfoot, Bronco, The Dakotas, The Californians, Witchita Town, or others.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
My set came to day and I have been really impressed with Wendell Corey acting in Harbor Command. Wendell acting reminds me Jack Webb!

connierebel

Auditioning
Real Name
Connie Renda
Another Ziv title to be released September 17, 2013.press blurb:Excitement Unlimited! At shore, on the sea, and in the air!Harbor Command is an action-packed television series that follows the exploits of San Francisco Bay's United States Coast Guard Harbor Police, with cases that range from murder and drug trafficking to arson and smuggling.The series starred Wendell Corey as Captain Ralph Baxter, an officer of the United States Coast Guard, who brings to bear the very latest in technological advances in a never-ending battle to outwit a wide variety of criminals.Harbor Command captured all the seething drama of our seaports, and featured memorable performances by some of televisions biggest stars, including Leonard Nimoy, Brian Keith, Peter Marshall and Edmond O Brien. Below is the updated ZIV releases:--------------------------------------Acapulco** Bat Masterson - Season 1&2Bold VentureBoston BlackieDial 999Dr. Christian ZIVEasy AcesThe Everglades** Harbor Command - Released (9/17/13)Harbormaster** Highway Patrol - Released** Home Run Derby - ReleasedI Led Three LivesKeyholeKing of DiamondsKlondike** Lee Marvin Presents Lawbreaker - ReleaedLock-Up ZIV** Mackenzie's Raiders - coming soon!The Man Called XMartin Kane, Private InvestigatorMeet Corliss ArcherMen into SpaceMen of AnnapolisMiami UndercoverMr. District Attorney** Ripcord - Aug 6, 2013** Science Fiction Theatre - possible/prints** Sea Hunt - releasedTargetThe Aquanauts/Malibu RunThe Case of the Dangerous RobinThe Eddie Cantor Comedy TheatreThe Man and the ChallengeThe Rough RidersThe UnexpectedThis Man Dawson** Tombstone Territory - Season 1The TroubleshootersWaterfrontWORLD OF GIANTSYour Favorite StoryBrian
I know this post is a few years old, but I see that "The Case of the Dangerous Robin" is on the list of ZIV releases. Is this true? I haven't been able to find that anywhere! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks