Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

TMG: Harbor Command (The Complete Series) ZIV

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 of 14 OFFLINE   Brian:C

Brian:C

Stunt Coordinator

• 84 posts

Posted June 10 2013 - 02:10 PM

Another Ziv title to be released September 17, 2013.press blurb:Excitement Unlimited! At shore, on the sea, and in the air!Harbor Command is an action-packed television series that follows the exploits of San Francisco Bay's United States Coast Guard Harbor Police, with cases that range from murder and drug trafficking to arson and smuggling.The series starred Wendell Corey as Captain Ralph Baxter, an officer of the United States Coast Guard, who brings to bear the very latest in technological advances in a never-ending battle to outwit a wide variety of criminals.Harbor Command captured all the seething drama of our seaports, and featured memorable performances by some of televisions biggest stars, including Leonard Nimoy, Brian Keith, Peter Marshall and Edmond O Brien. Below is the updated ZIV releases:--------------------------------------Acapulco** Bat Masterson - Season 1&2Bold VentureBoston BlackieDial 999Dr. Christian ZIVEasy AcesThe Everglades** Harbor Command - Released (9/17/13)Harbormaster** Highway Patrol - Released** Home Run Derby - ReleasedI Led Three LivesKeyholeKing of DiamondsKlondike** Lee Marvin Presents Lawbreaker - ReleaedLock-Up ZIV** Mackenzie's Raiders - coming soon!The Man Called XMartin Kane, Private InvestigatorMeet Corliss ArcherMen into SpaceMen of AnnapolisMiami UndercoverMr. District Attorney** Ripcord - Aug 6, 2013** Science Fiction Theatre - possible/prints** Sea Hunt - releasedTargetThe Aquanauts/Malibu RunThe Case of the Dangerous RobinThe Eddie Cantor Comedy TheatreThe Man and the ChallengeThe Rough RidersThe UnexpectedThis Man Dawson** Tombstone Territory - Season 1The TroubleshootersWaterfrontWORLD OF GIANTSYour Favorite StoryBrian
Classic TV on DVD Episode Release Guide

Current Recommendations:
Tiimless Media: Brenner, Red Skelton In Color
VCI: Burkes LawMillcreek: Best Of Jack BennyCBS/Paramount:Mannix

#2 of 14 OFFLINE   Regulus

Regulus

Screenwriter

• 2,303 posts

Posted June 10 2013 - 05:27 PM

I'll be getting this one on December 25 :biggrin:

DVD Collection Inventory: TV Episodes - 38,106 :biggrin: ( 817 Series ) :biggrin: Movies - 2,426  :biggrin: Serial Chapters - 1,201 :B)

#3 of 14 OFFLINE   DeWilson

DeWilson

Screenwriter

• 2,042 posts

Posted June 10 2013 - 10:16 PM

Could any series with color episodes be problematic due to condition of the color negatives? 

If this is holding up "Science Fiction Theater", it could also hold up "I Led 3 Lives".

Besides "Cisco Kid" , any other ZIV series with color shows? 

#4 of 14 OFFLINE   Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,640 posts

Posted June 11 2013 - 01:56 AM

Besides "Cisco Kid" , any other ZIV series with color shows? 

Lee Marvin Presents The Lawbreakers, I believe is in color

See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

#5 of 14 OFFLINE   JoeDoakes

JoeDoakes

Screenwriter

• 2,023 posts

Posted June 11 2013 - 02:49 PM

Anyone know what's going on with Season 3 of Bat Masterson?

#6 of 14 OFFLINE   maskedmala

maskedmala

Stunt Coordinator

• 162 posts

Posted June 11 2013 - 03:21 PM

I'd like to know that too. After all TGG usually release complete series (except for Highway Patrol season 1, previously released by MGM as MOD) so why the wait for season 3 of Bat Masterson.

#7 of 14 OFFLINE   Randy Korstick

Randy Korstick

Screenwriter

• 2,518 posts

Posted June 12 2013 - 06:41 AM

They replied to someone awhile back and supposedly they did not license Season 3. I'm not sure why or what the story is. I recently sent them an e-mail asking if there are any plans for it and did not receive a reply back. I really want Season 3 too even though I'm currently just half way through Season 1. This show has been one of my best recent discoveries.

I'd like to know that too. After all TGG usually release complete series (except for Highway Patrol season 1, previously released by MGM as MOD) so why the wait for season 3 of Bat Masterson.

...When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth

Top 20 Films

#8 of 14 OFFLINE   maskedmala

maskedmala

Stunt Coordinator

• 162 posts

Posted July 06 2013 - 06:18 AM

So far TGG has released many ZIV TV series with great quality at unbeatable price but their Customer service is really poor and their website is no good at all. It might be interesting to hear from them about the non release of Bat Masterson season 3

#9 of 14 OFFLINE   Silverking

Silverking

Stunt Coordinator

• 91 posts

Posted July 07 2013 - 01:41 AM

I believe Bat Masterson is due to be screened on the Encore Westerns channel shortly. Maybe Season 3 will be released after that.

Mackenzie's Raiders - the complete series - due for release on October 8th.

#10 of 14 OFFLINE   Randy Korstick

Randy Korstick

Screenwriter

• 2,518 posts

Posted July 09 2013 - 07:40 AM

Anyone else think that maybe Timeless Media have licensed Bat Masterson Season 3 and are waiting a bit to release it. The ZIV titles seem to be split between TGG and Timeless. That could explain why TGG is not answering questions about Season 3

...When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth

Top 20 Films

#11 of 14 OFFLINE   DeWilson

DeWilson

Screenwriter

• 2,042 posts

Posted July 09 2013 - 09:46 PM

Mackenzie's Raiders - the complete series - due for release on October 8th.

Wasn't this announced a few months back with an earlier release date?

#12 of 14 OFFLINE   Randy Korstick

Randy Korstick

Screenwriter

• 2,518 posts

Posted July 10 2013 - 06:21 AM

Its been rumoured as coming soon for several months but no release date until now.

Wasn't this announced a few months back with an earlier release date?

Top 20 Films

#13 of 14 OFFLINE   Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,640 posts

Posted July 10 2013 - 09:39 AM

I believe Bat Masterson is due to be screened on the Encore Westerns channel shortly.

If so, it would be a repeat broadcast, as I DVR'ed the entire series a few years ago on Encore Westerns.  I'd rather they give us Sugarfoot, Bronco, The Dakotas, The Californians, Witchita Town, or others.

See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

#14 of 14 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,381 posts

Posted September 24 2013 - 05:42 PM

My set came to day and I have been really impressed with Wendell  Corey acting in Harbor Command. Wendell acting reminds me Jack Webb!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users