What's new

Gallery? How do I upload photos? (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
How do I upload photos to my gallery?

The contest wants us to have photos in our gallery. I just snapped some pics of my living room setup to upload. But I go to my profile / gallery page and there's no upload button. It just says my gallery is empty??? There's a "find content" button, but that inexplicably takes me to a listing of posts.

I don't understand.
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/user/283394-davef/

:wacko:

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
OK, figured it out. Go to your username, top right, click My Profile, click Edit My Profile, click Home Theater Photos (next to and under Settings), click Create a New Album, then enter your photos.

This new album, titled what ever you make it, will appear in the Galleries section.

(And I actually did this on my iPad...although responding to the questionnaire I did on my main computer.)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Thanks. I think that did it.

I still don't understand the system organization, but I got pictures uploaded :)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
That's the long way. The easier way is to go to Home Theater Pictures from the top menu bar and look for the blue upload button on right hand side below the search box:
step1.PNG

Then hit the Create New Album button:
step2.PNG

Fill out the Album title and a brief description (optional) then hit save. Follow the prompts to upload your photos.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Does that put photos into "my" gallery or some other gallery? I saw that option, but I didn't understand how it related to "my gallery".

Users who are viewing this thread