Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

JBL E60 Northridge, MTX AAL212B, or something else?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Rangerbob86

Rangerbob86

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted June 05 2013 - 01:26 PM

I just moved into a decent sized apartment, and are looking for something for ipod/computer/possibly TV listening. I don't need a 5.1 system and don't want to deal with running the wires, so I'm thinking I want either a 2.0 or 2.1 type of system. I don't have a much of a budget, but don't need it to be very loud since I don't think my neighbors would like that. I would rather focus on clarity at low to moderate volumes.

I have come across a couple deals and want to know what you think about these systems...

One option is a pair of JBL E60 Northridge Speakersand a JVC RX-6000V receiver. This package is $170.

The other option is a pair of MTX AAL212B speakers, with no receiver, for $125.

I think they both look good, but didn't know if anybody else had any other options to consider. I'm trying to stay under $300 which is why I was excited to come across these deals. I know $300 isn't much, but I really don't need all that much. Any opinion is appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users